Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
What's your favorite game of all time? Could be something from your childhood, or a game you have that you just can't stop playing, no matter what games you may have that you can play too.

For me, my favorite game would be Escape to Monkey Island. Always fun playing this game, no matter how basic the game play is.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Hide and seek is a legit game that is fun to play, especially when you pretend you don't see the kid in the room that isn't well hidden, and pretend they aren't there. :D

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
For me, my favorite game of all time that I have played so many times and would love to jump back on and play using my Nintendo Switch with Nintendo Switch Online is Yoshi's Island. I remember having so much fun with that game playing it with my brothers and my mum.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What's your favorite game of all time? Could be something from your childhood, or a game you have that you just can't stop playing, no matter what games you may have that you can play too.

For me, my favorite game would be Escape to Monkey Island. Always fun playing this game, no matter how basic the game play is.
My favorite game in physical one are hide and seek and basketball.
Computer and mobile games are snake, tetris and counter strike.
In board games are word scrabble, snake and the ladder and DAMA (Filipino game)

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I really like to play dress up games. In the past, when I was little, this kind of game was in the form of a person about ten centimeters in size, complete with pretty clothes made of paper. Now this game has been adapted to smart phones. and i still love to play it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably life is strange I really enjoyed it a while back I probably need to play it again to see if my opinion about it is still the same I also really enjoyed tomb raider

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I do not really have any favorite game though but if i am to pick one i would go for legend of Zelda in the nintendo series. The game series is just on another level.

Back