What's your favorite kind of movie

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Am actually a movie freak, i am willing to watch any kind of movie as long as it has good plot. Most times i simply watch what i feel like watching at that particular moment. I watch movies ranging from romance, fantasy, horror etc, i also watch cartoons and animes, i also watch Japanese, korean, Thailand, any kind of movie.
Listing all of these, it shows that you are indeed a movie lover. Let me recommend a movie to you. Go and watch Woman King and get back to me
It is very interesting

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
Listing all of these, it shows that you are indeed a movie lover. Let me recommend a movie to you. Go and watch Woman King and get back to me
It is very interesting
Hehe, its already on my list of movies to watch this holiday. Have been so busy with work, so i just want to take my time and sort out some things, i would definitely watch it. I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the movie.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Hehe, its already on my list of movies to watch this holiday. Have been so busy with work, so i just want to take my time and sort out some things, i would definitely watch it. I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the movie.
I hope you get to watch it whenever you are free because I am not a movie freak but it seems to be a very wonderful movie that I will want a lot of people to watch

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's for sure I m liking romantic ones and thriller as well with happy endings . Some level of fiction is important without any tragedies

Back