What's your level of tolerance high or low?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Do you have a high or low level of tolerance in all levels of encounters? Though it's tough and annoying but we have to extend our tolerance if deemed necessary. I usually have this two high and low tolerance depending on a paticular instance. Somebody touches my leg and the extinct automatic, to kick the person. I can't tolerate someone like that That's in fact a sexual harassment. I'm thankful I have learned the basics of Karate šŸ˜.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I think I have mid-level tolerance. I can tolerate minor annoyance. But if someone do something which I think are hurting or affecting the rights of others, I will not hesitate to speak up.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Yeah, it depends on the situation for me too. I have low tolerance for situations that pose immediate danger to me physically. But on matters to do with emotions and being uncomfortable, I have trained myself to have a higher tolerance.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I have a high tolerance with the rudeness of my students online. Although I can snap anytime if things are unacceptable for me.
Sometimes we lost control and the person that keeps poking us may realise that we're not in the mood to tolerate a bad manner.

Back