What's your money making strategy online

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is very true,paid to post forums are the best so far in online work more especially if you are a beginner and with absolutely few skills or zero skills at all and coming from a tier 3 country or region.

But eventually you have to level up and create a set of skills,build a brand of yourself and heavily market yourself so that you start getting leads as often as you can.That is what I am building right now.To be able to get leads consistently.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I'm working mostly now on paid to post sites I try to combine about 4 sites to work on daily. This way I make more money per week. How about you?

I am also working on various websites in order to make money on the internet. It might be really hard to make good money on just one website and working on different platforms is the key to earn cash.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also working on various websites in order to make money on the internet. It might be really hard to make good money on just one website and working on different platforms is the key to earn cash.
This is way to go. You can make your money from different platforms online that's how it should be
Post automatically merged:

That's the way to go just work on different sites. The only thing Is to manage time.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For now i have not actually found the right strategy to work with, this is because i have so many things to deal with offline so most times i just set a target on two or three sites, once am able to achieve this for the day i focus on other things.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also make money from my online forums but nowadays am to busy to always be activebon forums. Plus the money js so little, am thinking of starting a YouTube channel but am not sure what vidoes I will do. I just want to try and see how it goes.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work on just three forums for now. I have plans for cryptocurrency trading next year and then I want to become a blogger full-time. With the right guidance,. I believe I can make as much as I earn in a year or two.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not really have a strategy for making money online. My main source of income is from translation work. I just do online surveys and post on RIF when I have free time. Since surveys pay better, I usually work on surveys first. When I have extra time, I post on RIF.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't have a special strategy and it's not very complicated. I am active in two PTP forums and try to earn 2-3 dollars a day from them and then take care of my other work like YouTube channel.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.578
To be honest, I don't have a strategy for making money online. I just do what I can in a day. Normally, I spend the majority of my time working online and participating in various PTP forum websites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not following any strategy from a long time now but I like to earn at least $1 daily which I don't think I'll make today but I hope to find more earning ways

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone should adjust the strategy based on their daily work schedule. This is something that takes time and you will find out as you go. In the first days, you are disorganized, but as each day passes, you try to do a series of daily tasks

Back