What's your thought about agribusiness.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Over the years, the people have taken their attention away from agriculture sector which has been a part of the human history and focuses on other things but the few who are still into it are out there making lots of money from it as the human being can not do without the consumption of agri-products which is very essential to man's life and existence.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An agribusiness venture is profitable, especially where a person lives near an urban center where most customers live. Such individual incurs relatively low costs in transporting her products to customers who live in urban environments.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An agribusiness venture is profitable, especially where a person lives near an urban center where most customers live. Such individual incurs relatively low costs in transporting her products to customers who live in urban environments.
You don't have to be the one to transport your products to the customers most of the time the customers will come to you and transported themselves back to where they sell their products and run their businesses.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is a very good business. Anything that has to do with agriculture is very good because we can never do without crops or food. I can venture into it if I want to but it is not really my field

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Over the years, the people have taken their attention away from agriculture sector which has been a part of the human history and focuses on other things but the few who are still into it are out there making lots of money from it as the human being can not do without the consumption of agri-products which is very essential to man's life and existence.

I am currently invested heavily in agriculture which is why I am running a poultry and fish farming right now and it's a very good business as far as I can tell.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
Hong Kong is a financial center. Land is scarce here. Most of our foods are imported. Investment in agri-business is not viable here due to shortage of land and the high cost of land.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Any business related to agriculture would definitely be lucrative. I have seen so many persons who are into this line of investment and they are making good money from it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently invested heavily in agriculture which is why I am running a poultry and fish farming right now and it's a very good business as far as I can tell.
How fish farming is one of fast-growing agri businesses that I know of even though I prefer poultry farming because I have a little experience about it but I cannot hide the fact that fish farming is also a fast-growing business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agri business is what Africa should have competitive advantage in but we have so neglected it and we are now depending on the west for food. We have the best lands for crops and favorable climate for livestock. With massive importation of food, anyone that joins agribusiness would find it profitable.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
it is good to invest heavily in agriculture now if you have the money. People love to go into poultry and fish farming now sa these two are really productive now

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agri business is what Africa should have competitive advantage in but we have so neglected it and we are now depending on the west for food. We have the best lands for crops and favorable climate for livestock. With massive importation of food, anyone that joins agribusiness would find it profitable.
Africa's sorry situation can be attributed to the fact that virtually all of its political leaders have lacked vision throughout the years.
I think the continent's present-day population should discard this negative label by going into agribusiness with full force.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
it is good to invest heavily in agriculture now if you have the money. People love to go into poultry and fish farming now sa these two are really productive now
Yes i know of a lot of persons who have been into this line of investment and they are making huge money from it, agriculture is usually very lucrative and reliable.

Back