What's your thought about selling water?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You just did to create awareness for your products. you can start with offline before going online
That's right but you would definitely need to spend money to package the water, you would have to register the business as well, then go through NAFDAC so they can give you your product the go ahead, then when it comes to creating awareness you would also need to create flyers to help attract people as well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
That's business for you , you would always have to spend so much money on different things to make the business work
That's right but you would definitely need to spend money to package the water, you would have to register the business as well, then go through NAFDAC so they can give you your product the go ahead, then when it comes to creating awareness you would also need to create flyers to help attract people as wel

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Water is one of the most essential components of life. If you are selling it, you can never be shirt of demand. One thing is that the profit margin may not be too high but it is always sure.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
water business is one of the most lucrative business that don't requires lots of materials. And since we don't buy much materials, the profit is huge

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It doesn't require a small amount of capital as rightly put. You would have to set up water treatments and purification systems. These machines are very expensive to buy and run. It is lucrative though.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes it might be abit easy to start but where you might have some issues is the branding and of cause how to distribute your products.
It is not easy to start a packaged water plant. It is a business that runs into millions. There are so many machines that you need to buy and if you don't have them, you won't be given license to run.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a lot of company here that makes water either in bottle or sachets available for sale. I think it should be a lucrative one since water is a free gift of nature so the business should require a small amount of capital.
Sometimes I regard water as a health product because it is something that everyone always makes use of on daily basis in order to be alive, so it is a very good business for someone to deal in it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of company here that makes water either in bottle or sachets available for sale. I think it should be a lucrative one since water is a free gift of nature so the business should require a small amount of capital.
[/QUOTE
Doing selling of water business is lucrative especially in Nigeria. Government has failed in its responsibility to provide potable water to the public. Based on this, the. Public have to provide for their needs through thev provisions of borehole water supply.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes, there's nothing wrong with selling water. it is all about people buying. if done properly it is going to be profitable and money is made. It about packaging it well

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
In my country water is a very essential product. Therefore conducting of the business dealing with water is always a sure bet in my location. However one must check on the prices because of the stiff competition on the market.

Back