What's your thought about selling water?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
It doesn't require a small amount of capital as rightly put. You would have to set up water treatments and purification systems. These machines are very expensive to buy and run. It is lucrative though.
Yeah , there are machines to buy as you have said , but after buying these machines then you start to earn and also you need to produce more so you will be able to recover from expenses made on time.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling water is really a good business. In my opinion, I think it has a good turn over because it is affordable and people can easily buy it. It is one of the essential commodities.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many popular water brands that have become famous and I think that the companies associated with those brands were doing a tough job of marketing the product in the first place.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To bottle water, a business person only needs to acquire and install relatively few equipment. The individual would then purchase the necessary licenses and launch her business. This means that the business of bottled water is easy to start.

I am not sure about the lucrativeness of the venture.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It's a good business if you have trusted delivery men and location. It's the business of my cousin. She has now 4 branches.
Yes it is a good business the beginning can be a bit tough, but once you have gotten stable customers that you steadily get orders from you would definitely make good money form it with time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.153
Yes it is a good business the beginning can be a bit tough, but once you have gotten stable customers that you steadily get orders from you would definitely make good money form it with time.
That's right, at first it's difficult to find customers but once you established it people will keep on texting or calling you for water delivery. After some months you'll gain permanent customers the same way we do at home. We only have one water provider.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I know a friend of mine who started a small industry for processing of the mineral water. He started in very humbled beginnings but right now the company has become so big in the town.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.153
I know a friend of mine who started a small industry for processing of the mineral water. He started in very humbled beginnings but right now the company has become so big in the town.
That's a fulfilled business. It's like building a business empire. Money doesn't come right away or unexpectedly but to labor and sweatout. The fruit of your labor is priceless.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
That's a fulfilled business. It's like building a business empire. Money doesn't come right away or unexpectedly but to labor and sweatout. The fruit of your labor is priceless.
Of course yes. Money is an economic resource. with that being said money is said to be very scarce and hard to find too. However money can be gotten through struggles and hustles.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
actually selling water is a good business because the people are in need of water and the human system needs water constantly and so no matter how small you start up there is always benefits and profits in selling of water.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
actually selling water is a good business because the people are in need of water and the human system needs water constantly and so no matter how small you start up there is always benefits and profits in selling of water
Water selling is a business that you can say it's a very reliable and profit guaranteed business in most parts of the world. I heard that in the Middle East water is valuable more than petrol

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Water selling is a business that you can say it's a very reliable and profit guaranteed business in most parts of the world. I heard that in the Middle East water is valuable more than petrol
Sure the water is a very valuable asset that if your region or geographical location is able to spring water from the ground that is a good and pure water then you are rich and when I say rich I mean resources because water is a natural resource.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gone are those days, that you could ask water for free in your neighborhood or even with a stranger. Since water is so essential in life, it is so easy to make it as a business even you are just living a simple life.

Back