What's your view on money deduction as penalty by site owners

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
What do you think about this kind of penalty by site owners. I have noticed this on Trendri, if you make a mistake with your posting maybe like posting a thread on a wrong section you would not only get a delay in withdrawing your money your money will also be deducted. What do you think of this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
What do you think about this kind of penalty by site owners. I have noticed this on Trendri, if you make a mistake with your posting maybe like posting a thread on a wrong section you would not only get a delay in withdrawing your money your money will also be deducted. What do you think of this?
That's an inhuman act. That member better leave that inconsiderate site.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The disciplinary measure is strict and uncalled for. Though, I have not experienced it but it does not resonate well with principle of fairness. There is need to modify such strict and unfair treatment. Posters in a forum should be accustomed with deep respect and correct them diplomatically with hurting their ego.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The disciplinary measure is strict and uncalled for. Though, I have not experienced it but it does not resonate well with principle of fairness. There is need to modify such strict and unfair treatment. Posters in a forum should be accustomed with deep respect and correct them diplomatically with hurting their ego.
That's the way to go but it isn't so on some earning sites. it isn't just making much sense to me.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's not a good thing. They should warn a person if he is doing anything wrong on the site, at first then punishment should be given and I don't think money deduction is a better idea. They can ban the account for a few days as a punishment. There are other ways too to punish a person for it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't like to work on strict sites and many people are like me. And why should we when we don't get some extra awards on such sites?
Sure I just saw a strict one on postbucks where one gets a 10 cents deduction per warning. And this is a site you earn a cent per posting only

Back