AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that money deduction as a penalty is an effective way to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner. It helps to ensure that tasks are taken seriously and that the task owner is incentivized to do the best job possible. However, it should be used judiciously and with caution, as it can lead to resentment and dissatisfaction among workers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Truth be told, i can't actually judge the admin for taking such strict actions. From what i have come to understand, people make or take certain decisions probably cause they must have been through. Remember the number of post you can make per day was reduced on trendri due to the fact that people where taking advantage of it and creating spam threads and comments. Am not saying the rules set there is good but i wont say anything about it cause i do not know what the admin is thinking.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Money deductible by the site owners if done legitimately, is best known to them the rationale behind it. But I think, an honest site owners would give reason why such action is done.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Truth be told, i can't actually judge the admin for taking such strict actions. From what i have come to understand, people make or take certain decisions probably cause they must have been through. Remember the number of post you can make per day was reduced on trendri due to the fact that people where taking advantage of it and creating spam threads and comments. Am not saying the rules set there is good but i wont say anything about it cause i do not know what the admin is thinking.

I think that penalising members could be a good way to reduce spam links and other kind of content that might harm the site. However, the member of the site must have the right to appeal as far as I can say.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I think that penalising members could be a good way to reduce spam links and other kind of content that might harm the site. However, the member of the site must have the right to appeal as far as I can say.
Yes you are right, if the admin is someone who is reasonable, i believe as a member you have the right to appeal to him and he is obligated to listen.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
No site admin will want low quality posts on their sites so it will be to ban such a person.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have been on mylot for almost 12 years and have never seen that they deduct money as a penalty. When they find a post against the rules they delete that post but the money earned by that post remains in the user's account. Is not it strange?]

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you think about this kind of penalty by site owners. I have noticed this on Trendri, if you make a mistake with your posting maybe like posting a thread on a wrong section you would not only get a delay in withdrawing your money your money will also be deducted. What do you think of this?
I think this type of penalty is a bit harsh and can make members demotivated to earn, however, sometimes this is needed in order to enforce rules and laws that members need to abide by.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think this type of penalty is a bit harsh and can make members demotivated to earn, however, sometimes this is needed in order to enforce rules and laws that members need to abide by.
Okay more like a two edge sword here. but I don't like this style of punishing users though.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I have experience this in bizdustry. They usually deduct more than 1500 Biznotes which translates to almost $1.5 of your hard earned money per warning. They only do this if you request a payout of your Biznotes it's very sad for sure.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think this is a bad idea to penalize members this way. That would discourage members to participate in the forum. I personally am not interested working for forums with such unreasonable and strict rules.

Back