What's your weekend routine.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always look forward to weekends. It's the time when I can have my nails done, stay long in the bathroom and enjoy a warm shower. I also go to the mall to unwind and dine out at my favorite restaurants or try a new food outlet,. weekends is simply the best time to relax.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always look forward to weekends. It's the time when I can have my nails done, stay long in the bathroom and enjoy a warm shower. I also go to the mall to unwind and dine out at my favorite restaurants or try a new food outlet,. weekends is simply the best time to relax.
We only do the groceries for saturday and for sunday we buy some fresh foods.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My weekends a filled with everything really. I always get so happy on fridays since i will get to relax with my kid, i will get to hang out with friends and i would also get to increase my online earnings without any work distructions.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.170
Raw Dex
$0.003
I usually have Chinese dim-sum lunch with family members. Then I'll do some groceries shopping and also do some household chores such as mopping the floor. In the evening, I'll just listen to music to relax. Occasionally, I dine out with friends.

Back