When can you say that you are successful?

Pokie0324

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I can say that I am successful when the time comes that I have financial freedom, being happy of my future career and being contented of what I have in the future.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me to be successful means having achieved my financial freedom by owning a couple of houses for rent, having more than two types of businesses that are running smoothly and that if I am sound alive.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
For I consider myself to be successful in life when I am satisfied. Money, property, job are materialistic things. One should have good friends and relationships in life. I don't consider a person a successful person if he/she is a billionaire but has no one to share his/her feelings with anyone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
For I consider myself to be successful in life when I am satisfied. Money, property, job are materialistic things. One should have good friends and relationships in life. I don't consider a person a successful person if he/she is a billionaire but has no one to share his/her feelings with anyone.
Yes you're so right my friend, money is useless if you're unhappy, if you lack honest and loyal friends. If we have a happy and a healthy family, then feeling will be priceless. We feel over the moon if achieved our goals day by day. We are building our future everyday.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my opinion, a person is said to be successful does not mean he has a lot of money and possessions or has achieved financial freedom, a high social position, or has become a government official. But for me it is being able to go through every failure without giving up, so that we can achieve what we have intended or planned.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think i can finally say i am successful when i constantly start making profit on a daily basis with a stable flow of customers and most importantly i can afford anything i want at anytime.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I consider myself successful if I achieved all my goals in life. There are other things I consider I succeed but there are prime things that I have not achieved yet like becoming a lawyer and travel tour to Las Vegas, Nevada. I toured many countries like Australia New Zealand, Brunei, China, Malaysia, Seoul, Korea, and Thailand but never had I toured my dream place, Las Vegas.

Back