When is best time to hold a meeting in a company?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some bosses do it only when it is convenient for them and not when it would favor the staff. Some bosses are do selfish and insensitive to the plight of the employees.
of course the business owner will always do it when it is convenient for him and her. that is how it works in many businesses.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some even use public holidays to fix meetings. And that is very ridiculous. I think bosses should consider their staff with this meeting thing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
Yes of course the best time to hold a meeting is the morning hours. This is because most people's minds are still very fresh and would concentrate more on the meeting hence making the meeting to be effective.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some even use public holidays to fix meetings. And that is very ridiculous. I think bosses should consider their staff with this meeting thing.
There are usually a lot of things that are put into place in a business venture. Sometimes there may be an emergency meeting because of some developments in the business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You just said emergency meetings. Emergencies don't happen everyday. If it is an emergency, it is understandable. Not when you do it everytime.
There are usually a lot of things that are put into place in a business venture. Sometimes there may be an emergency meeting because of some developments in the business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
I do not have any idea about the schedules of a company meeting. But in the university where I work, we have a monthly meeting.
I have not tried to teach in a university. So, I am not familiar if how many times they do meetings. I was offered to teach in a university before, but I turned down.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I have not tried to teach in a university. So, I am not familiar if how many times they do meetings. I was offered to teach in a university before, but I turned down.
Meeting is done once a month and memos are always sent department by department in our department also once a month. Unless there's an emergency meeting but it seldom happens.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business meeting should be in the morning except when there is emergency. Many organizations use to have one monthly meeting to look into their performance and brainstorm how to improve their business. Apart from normal business meeting, there is emergency meeting which have no specific time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.020
Let me share my own personal experience, while I was working in gsk our management used to take the meeting early in the morning we were directly entered into the meeting while we report in office, on that time we all were fresh and participate in meeting with full of energy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You just said emergency meetings. Emergencies don't happen everyday. If it is an emergency, it is understandable. Not when you do it everytime.
Emergencies don't happen every day but business people will always do anything possible to make their business a success. I think it is in their power to decide when to have meetings and when not to.

Back