When is the high time to quit the job?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
Personally speaking, the best time to quit the job is you are not happy anymore working with your company. You can not force yourself to be productive despite that it is the requirement of the company. Although you need to be wise with this idea. You can quit your job if you found a new one. Being jobless is not a good thing.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
When I was working full time, I quit my job when I was offered a better job opportunity with better pay and career prospects. I would not quit if I did not have any plans on how to earn income to pay my bills.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.070
This is a personal decision to make. Before you quit, make sure you have other plans to do off your daily jobs so you won't become broke and helpless
Best if find another job fast even temporary since all savings will go fast. I know few examples when people quit jobs and in few months they spend much more they predict. When you are not working you have a lot of free time.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
The best time to quit is when you have a new job, or you have enough money to sustain you for at least six months. If the toxicity is too much though, it's better to be poor but alive and healthy, so you should quit immediately.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something I have done a lot. I don't know if it's my problem or what, but I quit a lot of jobs or was fired. I think respect is very important and if you're in a place where you feel like you're not being respected, it's best to leave.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.070
I think I will change my job soon. Actually I have deadline. 4,5 years. In that time I will lose half of contract because of new reform in school system.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
For me I would only quit the job only when I get another which is a greener pasture for that matter. I have seen people languishing in problems and poverty after quitting their jobs before getting other jobs or business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally speaking, the best time to quit the job is you are not happy anymore working with your company. You can not force yourself to be productive despite that it is the requirement of the company. Although you need to be wise with this idea. You can quit your job if you found a new one. Being jobless is not a good thing.

Whatever it is very obvious that your services is no longer needed at your workplace I believe that it is the right time for you to quit the job and look for something better to do.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from not just being happy, there is a time you get to and you are bigger than a particular job. That job can no longer sustain your life goals and visions.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think the right time to quit a job is when a toxic work environment is not good for our mental health, when we have a business that requires high concentration and focus to manage, when we have new opportunities that are much better.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
It's not good to quit a job especially this time when life is so hard. All you have to do if you're no longer happy is ask yourself where you will apply next, consider your age and your educational qualifications. It's better to add your job than quit.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you desire to quit your job for the mere reason best known to you I would advise that you quit when you think you would not have cause to regret negatively about your action and therefore decide of re-apply again. If your mission is to establish your business, don't quit yet. Ensure your business is able to sustain you without any calamity.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
When you hate the job and can't stand it then it's the right time to quit many people leave their jobs for many reasons like low pay or they just simply don't like the job but it's important to make a plan beford quiting

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you hate the job and can't stand it then it's the right time to quit many people leave their jobs for many reasons like low pay or they just simply don't like the job but it's important to make a plan beford quiting
Don't make the mistake of quitting your job as a result of hatred when you are yet to secure another job. This is only applicable in developed countries where there is norm practice.
In Nigeria here, if you try it, you will regret your action. When you are tired of your job, you have to continue persevering until you find better job.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Apart from not just being happy, there is a time you get to and you are bigger than a particular job. That job can no longer sustain your life goals and visions.

One of the reason that makes me very happy with any job that I'm doing is getting paid well and as long as that factor is satisfied, I will always be relaxed with the job.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
One of the best times to quit your job is when you already have a better paying job or you have a better opportunity you want to explore. This should be the best time to quit.

Back