When Last Did You Claim Faucets?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It has been long since I worked on faucet platforms not because they are not legit but because the amount of money we get from them is very little and it is nothing compared to how much money we can make on this platform.

Well, some people still like the earnings. Is there anyone here who still works on faucet platforms?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely, I work on Faucets Every Day and have no intention of stopping for the rest of my life if they keep paying the way they do now. My last payment from just one Faucetweek.PNG (I get them every day) was today as shown in this screenshot (along with the rest of the weeks payments to show it is not unusual)
If you add them up it's 61,352 Satoshi ($18.32 USD) this week with one day to go and it compounds as long as I want it to

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Absolutely, I work on Faucets Every Day and have no intention of stopping for the rest of my life if they keep paying the way they do now. My last payment from just one FaucetView attachment 2220 (I get them every day) was today as shown in this screenshot (along with the rest of the weeks payments to show it is not unusual)
If you add them up it's 61,352 Satoshi ($18.32 USD) this week with one day to go and it compounds as long as I want it to
I think this makes a lot of sense but can you tell me how much money you invested so that I can invest in the same amount and get this amount of money every week
Please I am very interested

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I claim daily on coinpayu and cointply and I work daily on coinpayu and click ads and complete 1 or 2 sets of faucet claim but still earnings are low

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this makes a lot of sense but can you tell me how much money you invested so that I can invest in the same amount and get this amount of money every week
Please I am very interested
I posted a screenshot showing exactly what you asked for, but it changes all the time so your earnings may be different by the time you make them. The object is simply to click the faucets as often as you have time for and deposit all your earnings back into Active Shares to earn more Daily Compound Interest and deposit that back into even more Active Shares. Forget about making money until you have millions of free Satoshi making it for you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I claim in faucets every day although I spend very little time in them, but every day I collect some profit from them and continue to reinvest in those that I think are worthwhile.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I claim daily on coinpayu and cointply and I work daily on coinpayu and click ads and complete 1 or 2 sets of faucet claim but still earnings are low
The earnings are low but I think it is still very good unlike the other ones that we always talk about because there are some of those platforms that we cannot even make $0.2 per day

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has been long since I worked on faucet platforms not because they are not legit but because the amount of money we get from them is very little and it is nothing compared to how much money we can make on this platform.

Well, some people still like the earnings. Is there anyone here who still works on faucet platforms?
I work on Faucets and PTP Forums at the same time. I open two browsers and run timers on my Faucets to tell me when to jump over to my other browser and claim, then switch back to my posting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I work on Faucets and PTP Forums at the same time. I open two browsers and run timers on my Faucets to tell me when to jump over to my other browser and claim, then switch back to my posting.
I think you told me this one time like that and I sent you a direct message so that I could begin to make money on faucets like you but I don't know if I should invest because investment is risky

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am doing coinpayu website daily so I claim from the faucet at least once and I take almost a month or four weeks to reach the payment threshold which is 3000 satoshi

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am doing coinpayu website daily so I claim from the faucet at least once and I take almost a month or four weeks to reach the payment threshold which is 3000 satoshi
I think that is not a bad idea as long as you are not spending so much time on the platform everyday because that may be the problem. The time we spend on those platforms really matters a lot

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you told me this one time like that and I sent you a direct message so that I could begin to make money on faucets like you but I don't know if I should invest because investment is risky
I just updated my signature here to explain that there is NO risk. You register free and start earning immediately and it grows daily from that point on. There is no way to lose with this system.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
As it says @oldbuddy if you simply earn money in the faucet and reinvest it, in reality you have not lost any money, in any case you would lose time if you do not get your money out later, so I advise withdrawing amounts from time to time, and continue growing your balance at the same time on the platform.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As it says @oldbuddy if you simply earn money in the faucet and reinvest it, in reality you have not lost any money, in any case you would lose time if you do not get your money out later, so I advise withdrawing amounts from time to time, and continue growing your balance at the same time on the platform.
I have been earning online for 23 years now and believe me, that is a practice that is well embedded in my brain. I had just withdrawn $300 before that glitch took place, but I have not given up using them. I am retired and have nowhere to go and all day to get there, so time is not a rare commodity for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days I am quite busy with other work assignments so I am not spending much time on any faucets and just claim once or twice on coinpay u faucet

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days I am quite busy with other work assignments so I am not spending much time on any faucets and just claim once or twice on coinpay u faucet
These days I set my countdown timer and claim every time I can in one browser window, while I am writing this post in another window, so the time I spend is about 30 seconds once an hour.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a good option if you are still regular at claiming from the faucet but I do not have the patience to do that so I am not going to do that

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a few days ago I claimed on some faucets and I accumulated a small amount of satoshi and just transfer it to my faucetpay account for future cash out.

Back