When Last Did You Claim Faucets?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would work in any faucet not minding the little pay. My main concern is on the ad, most of all the faucet sites I have come across has lots of intrusive and annoying ads on their site which is a No No for me.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been a long time now since I've claimed faucets. The main reason is that, a lot of time is been invested just to produce a tiny output. I felt like it doesn't worthwhile again.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I would say that l don't do claiming on the faucets. This is because I am not a big fun of the crypto currency rewards on the different types of the faucet.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
The website of faucet site in half of the cases is blocked access by the antivirus of avast before render fully the page because this contains a virus on the ad tag installed and therefore not safe way to earn with your device especially reward does not fit the work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I actually claim daily on faucet sites, though there are days where I don't claim either because i am tired or i simply do not feel like it that day.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you told me this one time like that and I sent you a direct message so that I could begin to make money on faucets like you but I don't know if I should invest because investment is risky
I have not invested a penny of my own money, only money I earned free from the Faucet and CryptoTab Browser. Then I let that money work for me by earning daily compound interest.
Post automatically merged:

The website of faucet site in half of the cases is blocked access by the antivirus of avast before render fully the page because this contains a virus on the ad tag installed and therefore not safe way to earn with your device especially reward does not fit the work.
I have been working on Faucets for three years and I have never encountered a virus, not once.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are a lucky person for example this is a screenshot from Avast alerts that I put in silent mode when visiting some faucet sites with ads:
View attachment 2339
Like I said, in three years I have not found any viruses, but I have collected 3 million Satoshi (Bitcoin) and cashed out hundreds of US Dollars. Since you have good anti-virus protection, why don't you try the Faucet in my signature and see if you get those warnings.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Like I said, in three years I have not found any viruses, but I have collected 3 million Satoshi (Bitcoin) and cashed out hundreds of US Dollars. Since you have good anti-virus protection, why don't you try the Faucet in my signature and see if you get those warnings.
This is an awesome earning strategy through the faucets.To be honest it is not that easy to earn online if the h one gets from faucets so the way @oldbuddy is doing just leaves people like me super encouraged.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is an awesome earning strategy through the faucets.To be honest it is not that easy to earn online if the h one gets from faucets so the way @oldbuddy is doing just leaves people like me super encouraged.
One of my favorite earning strategies is using the CryptoTab Browser and every time it earns another 1,000 Satoshi I withdraw it to their NC Wallet where it earns me 6% APR compounded daily. Not big bucks, but absolutely painless since I am online posting for pennies anyway. I just withdrew another 1,000 Satoshi today.

Attachments

• balance-10-9.JPG
    balance-10-9.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 1

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have not invested a penny of my own money, only money I earned free from the Faucet and CryptoTab Browser. Then I let that money work for me by earning daily compound interest.
Post automatically merged:

I have been working on Faucets for three years and I have never encountered a virus, not once.
Same here i have never experienced anything like this so far. And i have been active in a few faucet sites for some time now. What's your highest paying faucet site so far?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here i have never experienced anything like this so far. And i have been active in a few faucet sites for some time now. What's your highest paying faucet site so far?
That I know is legit, my highest paying Faucet is FreeBitco where I have 778,000 Satoshi pluc 12.500 FUN Tokens that mature this month. I also have $200 USD that I withdrew to CoinBase from there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
That I know is legit, my highest paying Faucet is FreeBitco where I have 778,000 Satoshi pluc 12.500 FUN Tokens that mature this month. I also have $200 USD that I withdrew to CoinBase from there.
Oh wow, i have been hearing people talk about this site and how they invest and earn from it, but i really find this site confusing. Majority of the times I don't know what to do when i visit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have not claimed yet, I am new to faucets and crypto. I hope I can make it some months from now. I am only waiting for the right timing.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh wow, i have been hearing people talk about this site and how they invest and earn from it, but i really find this site confusing. Majority of the times I don't know what to do when i visit.
If you want a little help, you need to be more specific. Did you read the web page linked in my signature? Then if you still have questions ask them. There really is nothing that should be confusing with the important path to start earning. You register like you would for any Internet account, then logon and click the Free Roll Button as often as you can, but at least one hour apart. Then what I did was find a few other websites that pay in Bitcoin and add those earnings with the Deposit button and keep it growing. The more it grows, the faster it will happen. Of course if you have to earn every Satoshi from clicking the Free Roll Button, it will take a long time. The trick is to get enough Satoshi in your account to start earning interest in your sleep.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you want a little help, you need to be more specific. Did you read the web page linked in my signature? Then if you still have questions ask them. There really is nothing that should be confusing with the important path to start earning. You register like you would for any Internet account, then logon and click the Free Roll Button as often as you can, but at least one hour apart. Then what I did was find a few other websites that pay in Bitcoin and add those earnings with the Deposit button and keep it growing. The more it grows, the faster it will happen. Of course if you have to earn every Satoshi from clicking the Free Roll Button, it will take a long time. The trick is to get enough Satoshi in your account to start earning interest in your sleep.
Okay thanks, i we take out some time to read though it all and understand the site, cause to be honest i have never really for once studied the site. I just come in, roll and go.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm still claiming on faucets to this day, not much, but I'm still accumulating more and more satoshis on my balance, they're a good way to earn for free today.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It hase been long, i mean more than 3 years since i last clam from faucets, at first i was glad to find free earning site like faucets but then after it takes me more time to earn and withdraw from it i stopped and try to find other earning options.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
About 30 seconds ago, since it's the first thing I do every day and I just woke up and that's how long it took for me to open my browser and make my claim and then check my email for my daily newsletter and claim the one more free roll in there and set the clock timer on my phone for one hour so I can claim again.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
I have never started out that venture before. By the look at things the claiming of the faucets may waste your time for sure as the earnings that you get is not worthwhile.

Back