When Should We Sell Stock?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For professional consultations, we need a consulting fee, but why should we not be confident in the skills we already have from university and experience, because the average student majoring in economics or business will invest in stocks.
At a minimum, we already have experience, so there's nothing wrong with making your own decisions and not consulting to save money. Later, over time, we will become experts in investing, according to the flying hours we have passed.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
At a minimum, we already have experience, so there's nothing wrong with making your own decisions and not consulting to save money. Later, over time, we will become experts in investing, according to the flying hours we have passed.
You are right, an investor must be smart to determine when to sell shares, and understand market conditions. There are also many students doing internships in financial consulting offices, and will be considered more experienced and have skills when providing information to a client.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think when we come to the matters of investing in stocks, we should be having the right skills on what needs to be done for you to get the most of the investment venture you undertake.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Trading and investing have different goals, so they need different management. Trading places more emphasis on short-term technical analysis to take profit on the same day, while investment places more emphasis on fundamental analysis for the long term, although investors and traders will in practice use both of these analyses.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling stocks largely depends on your choice and what your target was. Some people can target to get 10 per cent of what they have invested, and once that 10 per cent is achieved, They would sell of their stocks. So, I believe you can sell your stocks for whatever reason you deem it. There is no right time to selling stocks.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Selling stocks largely depends on your choice and what your target was. Some people can target to get 10 per cent of what they have invested, and once that 10 per cent is achieved, They would sell of their stocks. So, I believe you can sell your stocks for whatever reason you deem it. There is no right time to selling stocks.
I think that if you target 10% it will be too small to make a profit and maybe you will lose after you take into account the cost, you also need to calculate the price earning ratio, so you will be disappointed later.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that if you target 10% it will be too small to make a profit and maybe you will lose after you take into account the cost, you also need to calculate the price earning ratio, so you will be disappointed later.
Yes, That is true also. The 10 per cent I gave is only a scenario, as to what each person might target. For me, I personally would not target making 10 per cent when trading stocks. I would be targeting above 20 per cent.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
The technique of selling shares after the target is achieved is often carried out by stock traders. Money from the sale of shares is usually kept in a stock account or used to buy new shares, of course after the trader has conducted various research and analysis.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not really have much idea about stocks but what i do know is that most people tend to sell stocks when it is extremely high in value to generate profit, while some sell it when the price value hits rock bottom due to fear of more losses.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think most traders would like to buy stocks at relatively cheap prices and sell them back at higher prices for them to make higher profits for that matter so to speak.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I do not really have much idea about stocks but what i do know is that most people tend to sell stocks when it is extremely high in value to generate profit, while some sell it when the price value hits rock bottom due to fear of more losses.
You are right, we can also sell shares if we have reached the profit target we expect, but sometimes the stock price continues to fall and the company fundamentally loses, and this is when we also have to sell shares to avoid bigger losses.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
You can start selling your stocks when your stocks have made considerable amount of profits and you have good plans to use the money you get from selling your stocks

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
You can start selling your stocks when your stocks have made considerable amount of profits and you have good plans to use the money you get from selling your stocks
You are right, one of the things we sell shares is when the profit target has been achieved, and we can buy other shares. In addition, we also need to sell shares when we know from the financial statement analysis that the company will suffer losses.

Back