When viewing Kdramas, what do you notice?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know whether you have noticed, but watching Kdramas on TV or in the movies tends to revolve around third-party relationships or the presence of third-wheel characters. Have you observed this?
I only watch severla K-Drama, my most favorite are Vincenzo, and Now i'm Wacthing Reborn Rich ( i subs to VIU just to watch this). Something i notice, the second lead is people's most favorite than Lead Actor (i notice this in "Start Up" and my wife said it too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
Majority of the kdramas we watch are simply based on what's actually happening in real life. They usually tend to commit suicide as they assume is the only answer. Majority of their students are subject of school or office bullying. All the same kdramas are great and fun to watch.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I don't know whether you have noticed, but watching Kdramas on TV or in the movies tends to revolve around third-party relationships or the presence of third-wheel characters. Have you observed this?
But there are some really captivating kdrama that it's not just romance centered but have really nice stories even mysteries or action even scifi, presently watching Reborn rich trust this can keep you glued to your couch or bed.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's new and it's also the latest show in Korea TV drama. It started on October this year and it's almost to its finale.
Noted, is it the drama really good? The Drama that i watch right now "Reborn Rich" still on going (only 2 eps left, tonight and tomorrow) and i really love the drama because its based on business, and i learn so much from it

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Noted, is it the drama really good? The Drama that i watch right now "Reborn Rich" still on going (only 2 eps left, tonight and tomorrow) and i really love the drama because its based on business, and i learn so much from it
That sounds interesting. I'm looking out for a series to watch. I'll consider that one.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I usually notice the interesting storylines, the chemistry between the characters, and the beautiful cinematography. I also like to pay attention to the costumes and the music, which are often very distinct and memorable.

Back