Where can I learn crypto trading skills

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's correct, Youtube is the best place to learn about ways to learn crypto trading and there is no secret that after mastering it we can do really well with our earning online.
well certainly youtube is fine to learn most of the basics, I for example if we talk about technical analysis as I have learned is with books, because the information in books is very difficult to capture in YouTube videos.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's a special school to learn about crypto currency trading. You can choose to learn from a professional who has been actively trading to guide you and teach you technical analysis.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Binance has a learning program called Binance Academy. You can join this program to learn trading. Binance also regularly uploads videos on youtube and you can check these videos to build your knowledge on crypto.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that those making a killing at Forex trading went to school and learned about it. So I am asking where can I go to learn the best Forex trading skills?
Are you asking of crypto or forex? Remember two of them is quite different markets though they have similar characteristics. There are some food platforms for cryptocurrency eg coinmarketcap.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Following industry experts and influencers on social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn can provide valuable insights into the cryptocurrency industry or Joining online communities and forums can provide a wealth of information and resources for learning about cryptocurrency like Reddit's r/CryptoCurrency and Bitcointalk.org

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Learning somewhat is an active process we learn things by doing. So I learn forex trading by doing it. My friend was just guided me some basics and thereafter I started doing by myself.

Back