Where to ask for help about business?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed our relatives are our only trusted people who can help us faithfully and sincerely. If the problem cannot be solved, then quit and find another business better that the worse one.

That's right I agree with you. If I am not happy with the business I am running, it is for some reason or factor that is hard to avoid. Then I will change business with a better business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.228
Yesh the best way is to find the people who are successful in that field or area of knowledge you are venturing into and learn from them. Ask the right questions too

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh the best way is to find the people who are successful in that field or area of knowledge you are venturing into and learn from them. Ask the right questions too

Unfortunately, not all successful people want to voluntarily share their opinions, we must really choose the right people to share and discuss with. Usually their close friends willing to help voluntarily.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's right I agree with you. If I am not happy with the business I am running, it is for some reason or factor that is hard to avoid. Then I will change business with a better business.
If you run the same type of business, it is better not in your home for many will buy on credit. It will be better to install your business near the market where people come and go and no one dares to buy in credit.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you run the same type of business, it is better not in your home for many will buy on credit. It will be better to install your business near the market where people come and go and no one dares to buy in credit.

That's right, I agree with you. Sometimes moving to a place is the best solution, because it could be that the previous place did not support a business to grow and run well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's right, I agree with you. Sometimes moving to a place is the best solution, because it could be that the previous place did not support a business to grow and run well.
Try to scout for a space for rent and if there is one you like and affordable, resume your business there. No one dares to buy goods through credit in a business location like the market.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to scout for a space for rent and if there is one you like and affordable, resume your business there. No one dares to buy goods through credit in a business location like the market.

Great idea thanks a lot. Maybe in the future it can be taken into consideration. But for now I can only work from home, for some reason. All businesses have their own advantages and disadvantages, so careful consideration is needed before making a decision in business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Great idea thanks a lot. Maybe in the future it can be taken into consideration. But for now I can only work from home, for some reason. All businesses have their own advantages and disadvantages, so careful consideration is needed before making a decision in business.
That is a good decision to think about your decision severally before finalizing it. It is not good to jump to a conclusion to avoid a disparity of feelings. The business capital is at stake.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a good decision to think about your decision severally before finalizing it. It is not good to jump to a conclusion to avoid a disparity of feelings. The business capital is at stake.

Yes you are right, there will always be business capital at stake for every decision. So make the best decision for our business, if it's not possible to move then changing business is the best solution.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes you are right, there will always be business capital at stake for every decision. So make the best decision for our business, if it's not possible to move then changing business is the best solution.
You should also change the name of your business to avoid people's attention, those people who owed you. It is better not to introduce yourself to the public as the owner. Once there is a hot customer to buy on credit, you tell you are not the owner to decide.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should also change the name of your business to avoid people's attention, those people who owed you. It is better not to introduce yourself to the public as the owner. Once there is a hot customer to buy on credit, you tell you are not the owner to decide.

That's right, what a great idea. It's just that it will be suitable if we don't do it at home. If at home, people who know us will still know that we are the owners of the business. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's right, what a great idea. It's just that it will be suitable if we don't do it at home. If at home, people who know us will still know that we are the owners of the business. :D
It is good to have another idea, one head is not enough. In business, we need two or three heads to help us solve a problem or issues hard to cope if do it alone

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to have another idea, one head is not enough. In business, we need two or three heads to help us solve a problem or issues hard to cope if do it alone

That's right, I agree with you. The more heads, the more brilliant ideas there will be, that's why it's important for us to hold discussions with lots of people. In addition to looking for solutions, sometimes we are also looking for experience and insight.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's right, I agree with you. The more heads, the more brilliant ideas there will be, that's why it's important for us to hold discussions with lots of people. In addition to looking for solutions, sometimes we are also looking for experience and insight.
That is perfect and priceless, one needs to be keen and also, as a business owner, we need to be hard to get respect from people. They just take easily if we are also that easy for them to trick.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is perfect and priceless, one needs to be keen and also, as a business owner, we need to be hard to get respect from people. They just take easily if we are also that easy for them to trick.

To get respect from subordinates, we need to build communication professionally. That is, don't joke a lot when you're serious, because the more you joke and laugh, the less your authority will be in the eyes of other people. You know, the lion is authoritative because of its silence.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is right, we need to have it applied to our business so they can help us too. It is good to have others' ears and hands to listen to us. It is not good to be alone solving a problem in business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, we need to have it applied to our business so they can help us too. It is good to have others' ears and hands to listen to us. It is not good to be alone solving a problem in business

That's right, we can't solve it alone. Moreover, a big business, we will need employees to help solve it. That's why a wise boss will appreciate the existence of employees and not underestimate them. Because trusted employees are important for the smooth running of our business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.228
Definitely, to build communication professionally we have to even gain respect from subordinates. it is to gain respect and returns we would be respected and other workers will accord us the needed respect

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are into a deep business dilemma, you can go to the city's library and research about them. It is the first action that you can do. Next, you can consult some suggestions or recommendations from the business experts. Then, you can ask people who can deal with the problems accurately. These are the consultants available in the business world.

If you need professional help, then I think that it would be a far much better thing to seek the help of a professional consultants who are willing to offer their help. However, they also charge a fee for that.

Back