Where to invest your money?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
There are many ways to invest and there are also the right places where to invest our money. Investing does a lot of things but when you started a business and see the flow of your gain, you will not anymore hesitate to invest more.
These are the following places where to invest your money.
1. Insurance plans 2. Mutual funds 3. Fixed deposits 4. Public Provident Fund and small savings account 5.Real estate 6. Stock market 7. Commodities 8. Derivatives and foreign exchange and 9. New class of assets. I have invested my money in a Mutual Fund and Life insurance. . What about you? Where do you plan to invest your money?

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is a must to invest our money in the right place in a way that gives a better interest. One place good to invest our money is in an insurance company. I invested in a 20 years program that could make me earn millions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There are many ways how to invest and there are also the right places where to invest our money. Investing does a lot of things but when you started a business and see the flow of your gain, you will not anymore hesitate to invest more.
1. Insurance plans 2. Mutual funds 3. Fixed deposits 4. Public Provident Fund and small savings account 5.Real estate 6. Stock market 7. Commodities 8. Derivatives and foreign exchange and 9. New class of assets. I have invested my money in a Mutual Fund and Life insurance. . What about you? Where do you plan to invest your money?
I am planning to invest money into cryptocurrency. Actually, I am a cryptocurrency investor bit I just want to dig in more time to it. I want to do that to the fullest. I love cryptocurrency

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It's also good to invest in crypto. I have crypto but I must do the right timing. What I have now are the Mutual funds and life insurance. I got two life insurance policies. We need to be practical and realistic.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
Even though there are many investment platforms out there, I personally have to invest according to my needs and goals so that investment instruments are divided into short term and long term. The goal of short term investment is to get returns quickly, also I will not wait too long if I need large funds, so I invest for the short term in deposits, mutual funds and cryptocurrency 30% of the total crypto. Meanwhile, for long-term investment, I invest in residential property, crypto, shares. and I don't include insurance in my investment portfolio.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
property , farming , agriculture , small business options are high income options to invest if done rightly they can make you a fortune as well with time ahead in future

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
We have been there and done that when we were in harness. Now with pension, medical reimbursement and bank deposits life is a one happy song No tension of shares collapsing ;)

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree when you do not want to take risks you can invest in low interest paying options but they will never make you rich some exchanges allow investment for partners starting from $500 and they pay 3% monthly which is not bad actually to be fair .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, the safest way to invest has been fixed deposits with banks. They provide a steady return, though admittedly the interest rates are quite low nowadays. But there is no risk of losing the principal, which gives me peace of mind.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
In my case it's safe to invest on Mutual Funds but if you're brave enough, smart and practical why not invest in Forex Trading. There's a shoot moon to millions once lucky in Forex Trading. You have to master the computation matrix.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Mutual fund maybe good for you but I still think that forex and crypto currency are all good option to invest so I think you need to make good choice selection

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Forex and crypto are good but the worst part is if the price always fluctuates, whereas the Mutual Fund, it just stays there and earns interest and the capital will not be spent .

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think that depends on your risk appetite, your interest and how much money you have. I currently invest in stocks, mutual funds, government bonds and gold coins. If I have more money, I may invest in real estates.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I invest part of my earned money in crypto coins. It is word of few bucks but it will raise. Staking program of 30% back is my main goal. I must fill it with few thousands of coin. Goal: Christmas.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I invest my money in mutual funds and life insurance. The feeling is good and protected once invest our money in the right way. Money is hard to find and the commodities this time do not go down.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think it depends on you as an individual though. There are so many places you can invest your money into but the most important thing is you are sure about where you are putting in your money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It's not good to start an investment without knowing your skills and capabilities to handle risks. You have to know your limit and foremost know where to invest your capital the one that assures you of a good investment return we call compounding interest that let's you live financially free.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways to invest and there are also the right places where to invest our money. Investing does a lot of things but when you started a business and see the flow of your gain, you will not anymore hesitate to invest more.
Your statеmеnt providеs a hеlpful ovеrviеw of various invеstmеnt options and your personal choices. It also invitеs othеrs to consider their invеstmеnt plans. Your mеssagе sеrvеs as a valuablе rеmindеr that thеrе arе many invеstmеnt options availablе and individuals should carеfully considеr which onеs align with thеir financial goals, risk tolеrancе, and ovеrall invеstmеnt stratеgy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Your statеmеnt providеs a hеlpful ovеrviеw of various invеstmеnt options and your personal choices. It also invitеs othеrs to consider their invеstmеnt plans. Your mеssagе sеrvеs as a valuablе rеmindеr that thеrе arе many invеstmеnt options availablе and individuals should carеfully considеr which onеs align with thеir financial goals, risk tolеrancе, and ovеrall invеstmеnt stratеgy.
That must what to do. Money is at stake and it's not good to fail what we labored therefore we have to operate a business within our capacity and capital to avoid extreme risks.

Back