Where to invest your money?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
It's not good to start an investment without knowing your skills and capabilities to handle risks. You have to know your limit and foremost know where to invest your capital the one that assures you of a good investment return we call compounding interest that let's you live financially free.
That is why we can't overemphasize the importance of acquiring knowledge before investing your money into it, especially if you're investing into financial markets, it's a very wild and Risky space, where only the strong and knowledgeable survives.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That is why we can't overemphasize the importance of acquiring knowledge before investing your money into it, especially if you're investing into financial markets, it's a very wild and Risky space, where only the strong and knowledgeable survives.
Invest only in something you can afford to lose. There are many places where to invest like Mutual funds and local stocks. They are less risky.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I invest my money on insurance policies, mutual funds, share market and purchasing gold. Apart from these I have PPF account and NPS.
That's good you have a lot of preparations to be financially independent when you retire many years from now. That's a good mindset.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
We need to invest wisely and should choose the option wisely because investment in wrong option can make us face losses and we should start with small investments

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
There are alot of ways which you can do this now if I have money I will trade crypto currency with huge capital but since am not financially boyance I only do forex trading

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There are alot of ways which you can do this now if I have money I will trade crypto currency with huge capital but since am not financially boyance I only do forex trading
That's good to hear from you, you are investing on Forex. How nice if I have skills in investing Forex.

Back