Which are the best microjob websites

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Microjob websites are a good way to make some money, especially if writing orders are diverted and stolen. Other than Toloka, Microworkers, Rapidworkers, Picoworkers, are then any other microjob websites which pay?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has been long I was active in micro task websites. Picoworkers was my preferred platform then because they paid with crypto. However it's stressful because there's much work to do for lesser pay. I missed the days of Amazon mechanical turk.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
It has been long I was active in micro task websites. Picoworkers was my preferred platform then because they paid with crypto. However it's stressful because there's much work to do for lesser pay. I missed the days of Amazon mechanical turk.
I agree with you this micro job sites first so little but there are plenty of jobs the same thing happens even in microworkers.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say Toloka. I have tried other micro job sites and they are not so easy to work on. sites like Remostasks and captcha sites. But some people have really made a lot from them so maybe you can try there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They have less tasks and this was the reason I left that website.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I can say Spare5 was good. I got paid weekly but I was saddened when it closed down.

Other sites that I heard paying good are Mturk and micro or remote task.
I used to have an Amazon Mturk account then but wasn't serious with it and later misplaced the login information. Now, many countries are restricted access and it's very difficult to get in now. Sometimes we don't value what we have.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have been checking starts about sproutgigs formerly picowokers and people are earning quite good there.Just wonder the amount of work and effort one has to put in in order to have good conversions.But it is easier than paid to click sites for a beginners.The secret is to see how your earnings can be automated on any site that you join.Mostly it is either you should also be advertising something or learning some stretegies that you can quickly impliment for your own personal gain.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Have you received payment from Rapidworkers recently? What kind of tasks are you doing on Rapidworkers, how much time you take for task completion?
I have not received payment from Rapidworkers recently because I am not active these days. The truth is that this site requires a lot of time and I have been very busy to work on it. The tasks are simple. They ask you to like videos, comment on them, watch them or create gmail accounts and then send them screenshots to prove that you executed the task. The site is legit but the tasks require time. You could try it. :)

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I used to have an Amazon Mturk account then but wasn't serious with it and later misplaced the login information. Now, many countries are restricted access and it's very difficult to get in now. Sometimes we don't value what we have.
I also wanted to apply but my country was already restricted. I don't know how microjob sites work, but I've heard good reviews about microworkers.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also wanted to apply but my country was already restricted. I don't know how microjob sites work, but I've heard good reviews about microworkers.
Microworkers, picoworkers are good alternatives just that you need to do many jobs online to be able to get around $1 daily. Most popular jobs are following social media profiles.

Back