Which brand do you trust the most when it comes to Televisions?!

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Televisions are great sources or entertainment and information. This device has evolved in technology and design over time. And it is like a basic requirement of every home.

In the last few years, many brands have built televisions with varying characteristics.

Which brand of TV ranging from LG, Samsung, Hisense, and a host of others do you think is the best? Ajs why do you think is the best?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I think I have to give it LG. They have set the pace in technology and innovation when it comes to building TVs. I won't know about local brands in other countries though. But LG is the best among the mainstream international brands.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I bought my sister a new TV set Samsung model. She likes it so I respect her wish. I have my own too, but band LG .It is already 7 years old and still n goo condition, but anyways I seldom watch TV hehe.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Watching of TV is not something most people really focus on daily. But you can't compare any device to TV when it comes to visual projections. I love Samsung TVs though but LG is my best brand.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Samsung TV is also having very good reception, very clear and my sister likes it. It's been her TV set brand ever since. My TV set before was Sony and it was also very good. It lasted 12 years.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I read a research study that Samsung TV has the largest market share. Samsung is also my favorite brand. Other than Samsung, I also like Sony and LG. Actually, I mainly watch TV for news. Mine is a smart TV, I watch YouTube videos on the TV quite often.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
For me I trust the Samsung electronics devices so much. I had purchased my Samsung flat screen in the year 2023 and it's still functional till now in the matter of fact

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
Well, honestly speaking, I do not trust any kind of local brand. This is because local brands are not of high-quality at all. if you want to buy a high-quality product, then you may need to consider imported brands.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes into television, the brand I cherished and trusted most are LG and Sony products. Especially the plasma type because of their flexibility, slim Ness and high quality in their pictures. They made home beautified. No matter the cost, they possess best utility values.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I read a research study that Samsung TV has the largest market share. Samsung is also my favorite brand. Other than Samsung, I also like Sony and LG. Actually, I mainly watch TV for news. Mine is a smart TV, I watch YouTube videos on the TV quite often.
Not to take anything away from the Samsung brand, but the brand with the highest market share might not necessarily be the best. Samsung is a reputable brand though. I love it too.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
My personal preference though is LG. Their televisions have proven to be very durable for me. And they are masters of innovation as far as TVs are concerned. And they give me an amazing one year warranty.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
My family and I prefer to avail a Samsung TV. It has proven that this brand is legit in years now. This brand cannot be brushed off when it comes to availing a good quality TV.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
My family and I prefer to avail a Samsung TV. It has proven that this brand is legit in years now. This brand cannot be brushed off when it comes to availing a good quality TV.
Samsung products are very good but the problem I have with them is that their replacement parts are always very expensive. If you have a Samsung TV, be sure to handle it with care.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
I do not really have a specific brand though, but if i am given a choice, i would go for LG, this is because i have used their products before.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I cannot say anything about Samsung and LG. It happens that I am using an LG TV and it is perfuming well.
I am however not fully confident about Hisense. While I cannot cite any wrong aspect of this brand, I do not completely trust Chinese products.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Chinese products can be qualitative. I think the Hisense company is a long standing company with lots of products. And they have built a reputation over the years. They might not be big names but they deserve a shout.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Televisions are great sources or entertainment and information. This device has evolved in technology and design over time. And it is like a basic requirement of every home.

In the last few years, many brands have built televisions with varying characteristics.

Which brand of TV ranging from LG, Samsung, Hisense, and a host of others do you think is the best? Ajs why do you think is the best?
I actually love LG products and that's what I have been always using because it's the product I trusted so much ,I might still try using other product based on the comments I am seeing here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I think I can tryst Sony. The television in my father's living room is a Sony product and I have been using it for over ten years and it has never gotten spoilt. I think it is a very good product

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually love LG products and that's what I have been always using because it's the product I trusted so much ,I might still try using other product based on the comments I am seeing here.
I understand that a company that has built a strong brand usually gets more patronage. However, there are some lesser known brands that have amazing products as far as TVs are concerned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I understand that a company that has built a strong brand usually gets more patronage. However, there are some lesser known brands that have amazing products as far as TVs are concerned.
This is the problem. People do not always like to go for those brands because they are not popular like the other ones that we know and they may be very good

Back