Which brand do you trust the most when it comes to Televisions?!

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Televisions are great sources or entertainment and information. This device has evolved in technology and design over time. And it is like a basic requirement of every home.

In the last few years, many brands have built televisions with varying characteristics.

Which brand of TV ranging from LG, Samsung, Hisense, and a host of others do you think is the best? Ajs why do you think is the best?
Nowadays we have too many television manufacturers springing up in their numbers, but what I still believe is that there is a king in the market, the brand has been proven to be reliable in quality, in terms of good customer relation, good service center, it is no other brand than the Samsung television, they are the best.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Advertisement made on televisions are to be trusted and a lot of people would always want to depend on brands that have been advertised on televisions because thye trust them.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is the problem. People do not always like to go for those brands because they are not popular like the other ones that we know and they may be very good
I empathize with those excellent brands that have to live under the shadow of established brands. It is extremely difficult for these underdog brands to find a footing in the market.
I think this calls for consumers to have adequate astuteness to realize that a brand does not have to be famous to be good.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the problem. People do not always like to go for those brands because they are not popular like the other ones that we know and they may be very good
Goodwill matters a lot in branding. No matter additional packaging or features offered by the new new brands, those old brands would still enjoy patronage from their customers because of their quality servicez

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I empathize with those excellent brands that have to live under the shadow of established brands. It is extremely difficult for these underdog brands to find a footing in the market.
I think this calls for consumers to have adequate astuteness to realize that a brand does not have to be famous to be good.
This is the truth. They will be finding it very difficult to stand on their own and the truth is that they will be helping another brand to become successful and not their brand

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those brands have to find a way to sell itself. Look at a mobile phone brand called Xiaomi. They are now able to compete in the market because they used products pricing and quality to draw users to itself.
Post automatically merged:

Customers are generally sentimental when it comes to do with buying products. They would prefer that brand that is very popular and shun the unpopular brands even if someone tells them those unpopular brands are good. B

Last edited:
Back