Which crypto can surpass Bitcoin?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are having debates about this topic, they are taking about some crypto currencies that could surpass Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto market, people trust Bitcoin because it was the first crypto currency and it is the most secure one, whole crypto market is based on Bitcoin, if there was no Bitcoin then there were no altcoins.

Is there any crypto that could surpass Bitcoin?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my opinion, in the near future no crypto can exceed Bitcoin's marketcap (428 trillion) but for ten years and above, there is a possibility that BNB (currently marketcap 46 trillion) can surpass Bitcoin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I don't think any can exceed bitcoin for now unless there is a big technological leap, and given the trajectory of bitcoin it would take a few years really, But I do not discard out that it could happen sincerely

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin is the grand crypto. I don't see any crypto surpassing it in the near future. Even till now, bitcoin remains the best in terms of security and usage. Though ethereum have a lot of functionalities than bitcoin with use of dapp, it will not surpass bitcoin.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin is still the dady crypto currency and according to me no other crypto has the capability to take the top spot. Bitcoin has strong backing so not easy to pip it

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any Crypto can surpass Bitcoin. Coins other than Bitcoin will always be called altcoins. Even Ethereum, I don't see it surpassing Bitcoin soon. It will still be a strong coin though.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are having debates about this topic, they are taking about some crypto currencies that could surpass Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto market, people trust Bitcoin because it was the first crypto currency and it is the most secure one, whole crypto market is based on Bitcoin, if there was no Bitcoin then there were no altcoins.

In my own opinion I think etherum could surpass bitcoin anytime soon, I maybe wrong though, but even if it will surpass bitcoin, it will definitely take longer time before it will happen, bit that doesn't mean it is not possible.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, in the near future no crypto can exceed Bitcoin's marketcap (428 trillion) but for ten years and above, there is a possibility that BNB (currently marketcap 46 trillion) can surpass Bitcoin.
Now Bitcoin's market cap is about $438 Billion and BNB with $46 Billion can surpass Bitcoin in long run but what is the reason behind it? What projects does BNB have that can even surpass Bitcoin?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
i don't think any would be able to surpass Bitcoin. I'm not seeing it happening, maybe I'm using the prediction or speculation of today but I don't just see it happening

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Now Bitcoin's market cap is about $438 Billion and BNB with $46 Billion can surpass Bitcoin in long run but what is the reason behind it? What projects does BNB have that can even surpass Bitcoin?
We assume there are no legal problems with the Binance exchange, and the Binance exchange will continue to grow, so there will also be more BNB coin users. If the percentage of the BNB marketcap can increase every year, exceeding the percentage increase in the Bitcoin marketcap, then in a period of over ten years, BNB can pass BTC.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin is king and nothing would really surpass it. We may see a time when the market cap of another coin will be more, like the of Doge coin and Ripple, but that will be temporary.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are so many cryptocurrencies that has the potential to surpass Bitcoin in the future and that is why it is very important to consider some cryptocurrency for holding for a long term projection.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin remain the foremost cryptocurrency in the crypto-currency market and it will be very difficult for any other kind of cryptocurrency to surpass it even in the future because it will take a long time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin will always be the flagship of crypto currency. One thing not to forget is that Bitcoin only has over 30% of the entire crypto market and is still deflationary in supply. The question should be how far can Bitcoin go?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I dont think any crypto can surpass Bitcoin in terms of market cap and popularity Bitcoin is the original and most trusted cryptocurrency that has proven its stability and security over time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I dont think any crypto can surpass Bitcoin in terms of market cap and popularity Bitcoin is the original and most trusted cryptocurrency that has proven its stability and security over time.
Yes, the fact that Bitcoin also has the highest hashrate gives it a network security than any other cryptocurrency in the ecosystem dont have, and that you want or not is reflected in the marketcap because many investors take this as one of the reasons to invest on it.

Back