Which crypto wallet allows you to swap crypto directly to fiat without P2P?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most crypto exchange platforms have peer to peer feature which allows users to sell and buy crypto. Supposing, someone doesn't want to use peer to peer to convert crypto to naira, which exchange allows such a transaction directly from the platform without P2P?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Currently there are not many crypto wallets that have crypto swaps directly to fiat money, if you live in America you can use Coinbase or you can also use the Sell feature on the Metamask wallet (but this is not yet used globally).

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is there any idea if Meta Mask wallet works in Africa? I believe that Coinbase would offer that feature for Americans since it integrates easily with American banks.
Currently there are not many crypto wallets that have crypto swaps directly to fiat money, if you live in America you can use Coinbase or you can also use the Sell feature on the Metamask wallet (but this is not yet used globally).

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Binance allows people to swap their crypto directly into fiat from the Binance platform directly but that service has been suspended in my country because of battle with the government Remitano also allows that but I don't know how many countries it is available in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Depending on which crypto you want to use, but I think Binance is one of the best options for P2P, since other exchanges don't have as many functionalities in that area, another good option would be Kucoin.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you are not based in Europe or North America, you don't have an option to swap directly into fiat currency.
Binance used to offer that option to Nigerians till it started having issues with the Nigerian government and suspended the country's currency completely from their platform. I have done crypto to fiay conversion directly countless times on Binance.

Back