Which Crypto Wallet Do you Prefer?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I even lost money sometime ago in one of my wallets. I lost my seed phrase and it was very painful
You should have kept it very safe. Like for me, I saved my pass phrase in my diary, on my email as draft and also on my Google drive account. With this I can no lose any of my coins.
There was one that I recovered after 2 years that I forgot that I have it on Gmail draft.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should have kept it very safe. Like for me, I saved my pass phrase in my diary, on my email as draft and also on my Google drive account. With this I can no lose any of my coins.
There was one that I recovered after 2 years that I forgot that I have it on Gmail draft.
I didn't know the usefulness of it during that time but I am glad that I know it now

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
If you are frequently receiving and sending crypto assets, or frequently buying and selling, using Binance exchange will be good. But if you are only concerned with long term storage, Exodus or coinbase wallet are better

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
I use Bitcoin wallet from many years. I give its address and when I receive Bitcoin in it I hold it for sometime and when I see that it's price is going up then I sell it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are frequently receiving and sending crypto assets, or frequently buying and selling, using Binance exchange will be good. But if you are only concerned with long term storage, Exodus or coinbase wallet are better
Binance is the best and I have always used it without having any issue with it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
If you want to earn passive income through your crypto assets, you will find Binance very useful. You can stake as well as earn interest from earning pools. More than 90 percent of my assets are in Binance

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried different wallets in the past but at that time I was not very interested in bitcoins or crypto and presently I'm utilizing the Probit Global and like how good, secure and easy to use it is.
I do make use of trust wallet and Binance but the one that I prefer the most is Binance as it is more than secured and trust worthy to me than any other wallet you could mention around the internet. Though everyone has their preference and ways of seeing this things when it comes to crypto wallets where one can have their funds kept and also use it to trade and make profit.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to like coinbase wallet, it was safe and easy to use, but now the coinbase wallet developers are closing wallets from some countries and they also closed my wallet so i am now using binance and it turns out to be very good wallet.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I mostly use Yellowcard, Binance and Faucetpay only for cryptocurrency exchanges, however, most of my cryptocurrency assets are in BTC, ETH, SOL and now P-USD and I use yellow card wallet because it has a local presence which has not been easy in Zambia and most African countries to have a wallet tailored for your local needs. I am now starting to use metamask.

But I would advice people to use a wallet in which you store your keys.A hardware wallet is the most recommended to use.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
For me I simply used a crypto wallet or exchange platform that would be easy to withdraw from in my country. It's Abit difficult to withdraw directly with trust wallet, so I for luno or roqqu.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I used to like coinbase wallet, it was safe and easy to use, but now the coinbase wallet developers are closing wallets from some countries and they also closed my wallet so i am now using binance and it turns out to be very good wallet.
You are right, Coinbase closed several user accounts not because they came from a certain country, but for users who could not verify the proof address, I was almost too late opening the Coinbase wallet and there was a warning to immediately verify the address, no later than Oct 31, 2023.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, Coinbase closed several user accounts not because they came from a certain country, but for users who could not verify the proof address, I was almost too late opening the Coinbase wallet and there was a warning to immediately verify the address, no later than Oct 31, 2023.
I have verified my passport before few years, but they close it, i tried to open another coinbase wallet but keep saying it is blocked, i don't know why they do that but it is very sad.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I have verified my passport before few years, but they close it, i tried to open another coinbase wallet but keep saying it is blocked, i don't know why they do that but it is very sad.

I already verified my ID card on Coinbase, but in October Coinbase asked for re-verification of the ID card and proof of address. I get proof of address from the monthly bill.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I already verified my ID card on Coinbase, but in October Coinbase asked for re-verification of the ID card and proof of address. I get proof of address from the monthly bill.
You are so lucky that you get your account, i only submit my passport, there where i am we don't get address information on our payments, the payments are through bank transfer and it is not stated on that.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
The wallet I like the most for Bitcoin is Electrum wallet, and the one I like the most for multi-crypto is Exodus, since it is very secure and has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, that is, it supports a large number of cryptos.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
I first used Coinbase, it closed in India, now Binance is also blocked in India and one of the largest crypto exchanges in India is not releasing a payment to my account for the last 5 days.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Does anybody se Keplr wallet? Is web browser extension like Metamask with only words phrase. KYC not required and worldwide availble. Currently they work with Final Autoclaim and offer good staking options for few coins.

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$1.788
Ever since l had started making research on the crypto currency and it's principles, it stands out that the venture is not is so nice if we'll handled for that matter.

Back