Which cryptocurrencies do you consider to be the most promising today?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many years have passed since the time when Bitcoin and the first top 100 cryptocurrencies were created. But as far as I'm concerned, the list hasn't changed for several years. The first place is definitely Bitcoin because it is always the first in all lists and it simply has unlimited prospects. In second place, of course, is Ethereum, because it is improving a lot and may even one day surpass Bitcoin. And in third place for me is Solana, because it is a unique project that brought us a lot of new things. Although last year there was a sharp price drop, today its price is already around 80 dollars, which gives us hope for future growth.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l can say that, of all the crypto currencies that are available currently, the most appropriate and appealing crypto is the bitcoin. This is because it's the most common and used worldwide

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Bitcoin is indeed the most appropriate and appealing cryptocurrency. One of the key reasons for its popularity is its widespread acceptance and recognition across the globe. Bitcoin has established itself as a pioneer in the crypto space, gaining trust and credibility from both individuals and institutions.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
In my opinion, currently the only promising crypto is Bitcoin, apart from experiencing halivng in April 2024, Bitcoin has also been widely adopted by institutions and even if the SEC approves a Bitcoin ETF then the value of Bitcoin will soar into the sky.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now a days there are a lots of crypto coins which have good future and showing a good success on the crypto coin market, and personally i would say the top well known coins have good future like btc, eth, ltc, bch

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two coins everyone should have in their portfolio. Small investors like me should have a more diverse portfolio of small cap coins, but I usually prefer to follow the current narrative to make as much money as possible.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Bitcoin is most promising crypto but if you do not have a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin you will not profit much. Therefore, you will have to invest in other coins like Ethereum, BNB< etc.

Back