Which do you like more? Hot or Cold Weather?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I like experience cold weather in New Zealand. That was winter time and I cannot understand my chilling power šŸ˜¬. I wore 6 clothes yet still cold but I liked it.

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like cold weather. That's why I miss my hometown. We don't need an air conditioner there. I enjoy having a foggy morning while going for a walk. My only problem is when taking a bath because the water is so cold too. That's why we installed a water heater.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I like cold weather. That's why I miss my hometown. We don't need an air conditioner there. I enjoy having a foggy morning while going for a walk. My only problem is when taking a bath because the water is so cold too. That's why we installed a water heater.
Wow that's awesome foggy morning. I experienced foggy morning when I was 11 years old. That happened after having a three day rain. I was so excited to see fogs, after that no more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
Philippines now is under 44 degrees C and by next month the temperature will reach 52 degrees C. We need ice please but we only have two seasons and there is no choice but to swim in the deep sea.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
I prefer a weather that is not too hot and not too cold and that is a comfortable weather. I am glad that I am living in a city with this kind of weather.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$2.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
I must admit, I'm a warm weather enthusiast at heart. From leisurely beach days to alfresco dining, hot weather allows me to fully embrace the great outdoors. That said, I do appreciate the cozy charm of cooler temperatures and the occasional snowy day spent curled up with a good book. However, if given the choice, my preference leans towards the sun-kissed days of summertime bliss.

Back