Which do you like to drink Milo or Ovaltine? šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Because I stopped drinking coffee and tea, my body longs for something new. This day, I shopped at Prince Store a big store near home and then I saw in the corner bulk of MilošŸ˜so I decided to buy two big packs. When I reached home I shared one pack to my sister but she refused because she preferred Ovaltine lol. When can I consume the two packs lol. What's yours, Milo or Ovaltine?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
I prefer Ovaltine. To me, it tastes better. Although I am a tea lover, I do drink Ovaltine once in a while. Ovaltine is a nutritious beverage that provides a wide range of vitamins and minerals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I prefer Ovaltine. To me, it tastes better. Although I am a tea lover, I do drink Ovaltine once in a while. Ovaltine is a nutritious beverage that provides a wide range of vitamins and minerals.
That was the reason told to me by my sister that she preferred Ovaltine because it is more nutritious than Milo. I plan to brig this to the office where I work.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a nostalgic treat, I prefer Ovaltine. The rich, velvety texture and deep chocolate flavor transport me back to childhood memories of warm, comforting nights. Milo is delicious too, but Ovaltine's unique taste and aroma hold a special place in my heart.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
As a nostalgic treat, I prefer Ovaltine. The rich, velvety texture and deep chocolate flavor transport me back to childhood memories of warm, comforting nights. Milo is delicious too, but Ovaltine's unique taste and aroma hold a special place in my heart.
Speaking of aroma, any drinks can serve as a meditation every morning. I used to drink Ovaltine or even Milo. But then, things had changed when I reached adulthood. I prefer drinking a hot cup of coffee in the morning.

Back