Which do you prefer Investing or saving?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Savings is different from investing, with advantages and disadvantages of each.

Saving is safer, less risky, but there is no profit or relatively small interest gain when saving at a bank.

Investment risk is higher, there is a possibility that the funds will be lost or not returned, but the profits tend to be greater than the savings.

If you consider the advantages and disadvantages of each, which one do you prefer to save or invest, let's discuss it here. Thank You.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Basically I prefer investing rather than saving, but because those who come from are not from the have group, I need to save or collect money first, so that I can reach the expected amount before investing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Basically I prefer investing rather than saving, but because those who come from are not from the have group, I need to save or collect money first, so that I can reach the expected amount before investing.
Doesn't it have to be a lot to invest now, for example investing in gold, right? The price can be under 4 $. But investing in gold to make it profitable is more suitable for long-term investments of more than 5 years. What do you think?

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When deciding whether to save or invest, it's important to consider your financial goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance. If you have short-term financial goals, such as building an emergency fund or saving for a large purchase, savings accounts or other low-risk options may be the best choice. This is because you want to have access to your funds quickly and don't want to risk losing money that you need in the near future.

On the other hand, if you have long-term financial goals, such as saving for retirement or a child's education, investing may be the better option. Historically, stocks and other investments have provided higher returns than savings accounts over the long-term. However, it's important to remember that there is always a risk of loss when investing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Doesn't it have to be a lot to invest now, for example investing in gold, right? The price can be under 4 $. But investing in gold to make it profitable is more suitable for long-term investments of more than 5 years. What do you think?
I have gold not as an investment but only as a store for future needs. but for diversified or hedging assets I prefer to invest in land and property, even though I have to buy it with a mortgage.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When deciding whether to save or invest, it's important to consider your financial goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance. If you have short-term financial goals, such as building an emergency fund or saving for a large purchase, savings accounts or other low-risk options may be the best choice. This is because you want to have access to your funds quickly and don't want to risk losing money that you need in the near future.

On the other hand, if you have long-term financial goals, such as saving for retirement or a child's education, investing may be the better option. Historically, stocks and other investments have provided higher returns than savings accounts over the long-term. However, it's important to remember that there is always a risk of loss when investing.
I totally agree with you. Excellent answer, Good job, it's really true that's how it's considered. When we want to decide to save or invest. Thank you very much for sharing.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Savings is different from investing, with advantages and disadvantages of each.

Saving is safer, less risky, but there is no profit or relatively small interest gain when saving at a bank.

Investment risk is higher, there is a possibility that the funds will be lost or not returned, but the profits tend to be greater than the savings.

If you consider the advantages and disadvantages of each, which one do you prefer to save or invest, let's discuss it here. Thank You.
Thank you for bringing up this important topic. I agree that both saving and investing have their own advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the difference between the two.

Saving is generally considered to be a safer option as the money is held in a bank or other financial institution and is insured up to a certain amount. However, the interest rates on savings accounts are often relatively low, which means that the return on investment may not be significant.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for bringing up this important topic. I agree that both saving and investing have their own advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the difference between the two.

Saving is generally considered to be a safer option as the money is held in a bank or other financial institution and is insured up to a certain amount. However, the interest rates on savings accounts are often relatively low, which means that the return on investment may not be significant.
You are welcome, we discuss and share knowledge here. I'm also still learning, and with my current financial condition I also prefer to save, if I already have a lot of money I might just think about investing. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
@Starmix Yes, that's okay, for now I'm focusing on RIF and mylot. I don't have much time to try many sites, I can't focus on being active on many sites right now. Thank you very much. :D
What's your username in Mylot. I'm also a Mylotter. But I am not doing tasks their everyday because of my work. Let's meet there later. My earning there now for February is 6 dollars not bad.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What's your username in Mylot. I'm also a Mylotter. But I am not doing tasks their everyday because of my work. Let's meet there later. My earning there now for February is 6 dollars not bad.
Ahaha, that's ok. My username is the same there @astutimeliana723 follow me Okay. Lol. I'm active every day there. But more active in RIF. I have many good friends in mylot who always invite me to chat every day, I'm quite comfortable there even though I've only joined mylot for one month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
Ahaha, that's ok. My username is the same there @astutimeliana723 follow me Okay. Lol. I'm active every day there. But more active in RIF. I have many good friends in mylot who always invite me to chat every day, I'm quite comfortable there even though I've only joined mylot for one month.
I have not seen you there in Mylot. My username is Cacay hehe. I will check you there later. I'm most available in RIF every evening. I'm working on the day. See yah there.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Two of them have different purposes. Now, am saving because I want to start a new business. After establishment of the business I will consider investing in real estate. Real estate is easy way to be rich.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think one should do both. Although the interest rate is low, it's necessary to have some savings in bank for emergency use. When you have spare money, you should make investment. Before making any investment, do a detailed research. If the return on your investment is high, you wealth will grow.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
For me though i prefer doing both, while i save i would also like to invest as well. Saving alone would not make me rich, investment is also needed as well.

Back