which forum is better to earn Rif or trendri?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of both sites mentioned in the title and have been actively contributing to both for several months. How about you? Are you finding sufficient earnings on these platforms? If you're an experienced member, which site do you prefer in terms of better earning opportunities and faster income generation?

If that's the case, does the Trendri site resume payment after a hiatus?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For now my choice would be index forum. This is because at the moment I am not working on Trendri yet. With time though I we be back working on the forum again.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it was a long time since I visited trendri forum I think it is okey I would rather post on RIF because it is what I'm familiar with but trendri works as well

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.948
For me l think that the trendri.com site is far much better at earning than Rif. This is because the Trendri has a higher earning rates than this site for sure.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days I just develop more interest in referral index forum Even though I still work in many other site but the way they design the site and at least I still earn from it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.290
I do not have experience with Trendri. Based on my research, this forum is notorious for closing paid program frequently. RIF happen to be a stable paid to post site.

For me l think that the trendri.com site is far much better at earning than Rif. This is because the Trendri has a higher earning rates than this site for sure.
I have not joined Trendi so I cannot compare this to the earning on RIF. But I must say that when I was active here, I received my multiple cash outs.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
My first paid to post site was Forumcoin, there I know about RIF. I read so many post they all were saying as they just get paid by this site so I make my mind as it is legit. It is more than one year and I am regularly getting my payouts from here. About trendri I am not satisfied with it. There payment system is too much confusing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think, for now Trendri is gone but RIF stays for good for us to enjoy posting despite earning small, but we enjoyed. It's on our mind that RIF is a good site and never betrays us unlike Trendri.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri recently resumed paying for posts and I am so happy about it, I had really missed the site. I don't think I can choose one between trendri and RIF, I love both sites equally, that is why I am working in both sites as long as they exist.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.948
Trendri recently resumed paying for posts and I am so happy about it, I had really missed the site. I don't think I can choose one between trendri and RIF, I love both sites equally, that is why I am working in both sites as long as they exist.
l am an older and active trendri.com member too. I recently heard about the resumption of the paid to posting services on Trendri. I however resumed posting but l have never seen any payment proof so far.

I think, for now Trendri is gone but RIF stays for good for us to enjoy posting despite earning small, but we enjoyed. It's on our mind that RIF is a good site and never betrays us unlike Trendri.
that's the spirit. We need to enjoy what we here on RIF. We are actually paid on the things we already like doing here - posting, commenting, liking and of course earning.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This forum has been paying me better this days compare to any other forum i had been working on even though I have not been working on trendi but my people said it is not stable

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
I work with Trendri but have not been paid. It was too late for me to discover that forum website, and when I got active, they abruptly discontinued their payment scheme. So I'd go with RIF for the time being.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have received payment from RIF in December , while I received Trendri payment only in March last year. So I am posting now in both the forums, though it is very time consuming.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I think I read about the return of Trendi. I am not sure if they will accept new members though. I have not signed up to this site as I don't want to force myself to post on more than 4 sites. This being said, I don't have any idea how Trendi work.
There is no reason why Trendri doesn't accept new members, every day there are lots of new members, unfortunately you can't make money immediately, you have to pass verification first. This is not an invitation but only information.

Back