Which gender of kids do you think are easiest to raise?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I would say that it is very easier to raise male children than female children. These female children always seem to get confused when they start falling in love unlike the male children.

Which gender of kids to do you think it is easier for you to raise?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Both genders could be trained well according to how you fed their brains with the right things. They will grow following the good things instilled and nurtured to them by their parents.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.735
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe there is an inherently "easier" gender to raise children. Every child is a unique individual whose personality, interests, and needs extend far beyond generalized gender stereotypes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I can second that as far as the experience of my sister is concerned. There were times she cried feeling tired already. She always lacked sleep.
I can imagine. At the moment one of my sister has three kids and I know the amount of stress I go through the few days I stay with them when they visit, then not to mention what she goes through at home with them every time.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
For me, I would say that it is very easier to raise male children than female children. These female children always seem to get confused when they start falling in love unlike the male children.

Which gender of kids to do you think it is easier for you to raise?
I don't think there is a specific amount to devote to training a kid, I would say training a child depends on the environment, family history, personality and of cause financial status, so we can't surely say raising a male child is easier or vice versa.

Unyime

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.168
To me I feel is easily to raised female children than males in term of been matured females children are more matured than that of the make children females children tend to carry out mother responsibility better than of the male females children thinks wider than that of male child for me is easlier to raised female children to that of a male child.

Back