Which is best advertisement place to advertisement TV or Social medias?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we run a business or when we want to sell our products or for reaching our customers we need to choose a best place for advertisements and good place for marketing, and the best way of choosing those place needs to know where our customers and our focused group of society are most of the times available, in my country their are more populations who are active on TV than social media so most of the times big companies advertise their product on TV channels.
What about in your country which is best place for marketing?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Both could be the best sites to promote your products but once advertise your product through TV, you have to pay the station per second or minute and even on a radio, you have to pay per second or minute. But if you want to promote your business on social media, there is no payment, so you have to be wise.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
In my view, till date you can't compare t.v advertisement with social media. T.V ad has its own impact and that's why one can't imagine to get it free of cost, while social media advertisement are free of cost and sometime very cheaper.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both could be the best sites to promote your products but once advertise your product through TV, you have to pay the station per second or minute and even on a radio, you have to pay per second or minute. But if you want to promote your business on social media, there is no payment, so you have to be wise.
Yeah the payments per advertisements on TV and Radios are pretty expensive and needs a lots of funding's to advertise our business and our products, but it will give us better customer.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
The best medium of advertising companies' services and products for me is social media . It has no limitations unlike the use of television it is easy to use and effective too.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view, till date you can't compare t.v advertisement with social media. T.V ad has its own impact and that's why one can't imagine to get it free of cost, while social media advertisement are free of cost and sometime very cheaper.
True in any country the TV advertisement is too expensive and the payment for a 1 minute advertisement on TV is more expensive than any Social media advertisements.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree with you. Social media advertisements is almost free especially for doing it yourself. But TV advertisement is too expensive and the payment for a advertisement on TV is quite high for a lot of people

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When we run a business or when we want to sell our products or for reaching our customers we need to choose a best place for advertisements and good place for marketing, and the best way of choosing those place needs to know where our customers and our focused group of society are most of the times available, in my country their are more populations who are active on TV than social media so most of the times big companies advertise their product on TV channels.
What about in your country which is best place for marketing?
Advertising on social media is the best and that's because it has lot of youth participation but then it depends on your target.If your target is older or adult individuals then television is a better place.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Advertising on social media is the best and that's because it has lot of youth participation but then it depends on your target.If your target is older or adult individuals then television is a better place.
Online advertisement have good coverage but like you said it depends on the target groups, and the peoples we want to focus on, i think the online advertisement plan have less coast and less money to spend on.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
Online advertisement have good coverage but like you said it depends on the target groups, and the peoples we want to focus on, i think the online advertisement plan have less coast and less money to spend on.
It depends on where you are going to place advertisement because it is true it is cheaper but some platforms charges their advertisers more than others depending on popularity of the website for example and how much they could return visitors for you.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on where you are going to place advertisement because it is true it is cheaper but some platforms charges their advertisers more than others depending on popularity of the website for example and how much they could return visitors for you.
Yeah based on the popularity and the numbers of users the website have the price of advertisements will differ, some social media influencers have very expensive advertising price and they are not for small business owners.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Do TV channels have billions of viewers? Well, I really doubt it. However, most popular social media platforms have over a billion active users. For instance, Facebook has 2.97 billion users, therefore, asocial media has better reach.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do TV channels have billions of viewers? Well, I really doubt it. However, most popular social media platforms have over a billion active users. For instance, Facebook has 2.97 billion users, therefore, asocial media has better reach.
Yeah social medias have a lots of users but the users are around the world and if your business is only available in your country then you don't expect to get a lots of customers by advertising it on those social medias, It depends on the area and also on the business type, in my country most peoples watch TV and on social media only the young generations are available, so most big companies and business are advertised on TV, and they pay a lots of money for a minute advertisement.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yeah social medias have a lots of users but the users are around the world and if your business is only available in your country then you don't expect to get a lots of customers by advertising it on those social medias, It depends on the area and also on the business type, in my country most peoples watch TV and on social media only the young generations are available, so most big companies and business are advertised on TV, and they pay a lots of money for a minute advertisement.
Most of people doesn't watch TV programs because they could in the same time follow two or three TV program so if the advertisement begin then they switch to the second program and if they find to the third program not stay concentrate with ads unlike social media or sites that forces disable adblockers means they could catch your interest.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of people doesn't watch TV programs because they could in the same time follow two or three TV program so if the advertisement begin then they switch to the second program and if they find to the third program not stay concentrate with ads unlike social media or sites that forces disable adblockers means they could catch your interest.
Yeah Tv channels don't force users to watch advertisement like some platforms like YouTube, like you said if advertisement comes on tv you can change it to another channel and get back when it finishes, that is the downside of advertising on tv channels.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
In my country the internet and online thing it's not very popular yet. With that being said, the TV advertisements still are doing so well for the truth of the matter.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country the internet and online thing it's not very popular yet. With that being said, the TV advertisements still are doing so well for the truth of the matter.
Same here, we are neighboring countries, i am from Ethiopia and in my country only the young generations are more active on the online world, and most of the society still uses Tv for news and for information, so using TV for advertisement is better in here.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I think it depends on your target audience. If you are looking to attract more youths or young ones, the use of social media would be more effective, cause these days youths prefer social media.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both traditional television and social media advertising have unique advantages in reaching target audiences that smart marketers can leverage simultaneously based on campaign goals, budgets and ideal placements. Precision social platforms provide detailed analytics while TV offers unrivaled brand visibility through sight, sound and motion that immerses mass viewing audiences.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Nowadays in many countries, social media has become an increasingly popular platform for advertisements and marketing. This is due to the fact that social medias such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, offer advanced targeting options that allow businesses to reach specific demographics and interests.

Back