Which is best opening one trad with huge money or opening many trad with little price?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lots of risk management and good profit earning techniques on the trading world and we all have our own risk managing strategies, when i was new to trading i used o open one trading with all of my money on that trade but the losing rate was high and i used to lose a lots of money, but after few loss i watched some videos and tutorials on how to trade and i see that one of the risk management on trading is diversifying our trading and opening multiple trade with small prices instead of one trade with huge price.
Which option is your best earning and risk managing strategy?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
It depends on how confident a person is, people who are confident of making a profit can trade a large amount, while those with less experience and confidence should trade a smaller amount.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
I think it depends on the individual and their trading abilities. With the little skill I have in trading, I doubt I would be putting in Hugh amount at once to start a trade.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on how confident a person is, people who are confident of making a profit can trade a large amount, while those with less experience and confidence should trade a smaller amount.
True it depends on the person abilities and trading skill and experience, personally i am scared to open a trad with a huge money at one time, i have lost some money with this technique so i am now using the small trading money with many trading opened.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
Diversification is the key to minimize your risk in trading. Therefore, you will be in a safer zone if you open small trading with multiple pairs instead of one trading with higher amout.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, diversifying our investment fund in more than one crypto coins when we trad is a wise thing to do, it can save us from losing all our money and all our funds.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.810
Diversifying trades and opening multiple trades with smaller prices is a widely recommended strategy for minimising risks and maximising profits. By diversifying your trades and not putting all your money into one trade, you are able to spread out your risk and lessen the impact of any potential losses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
Diversifying trades and opening multiple trades with smaller prices is a widely recommended strategy for minimising risks and maximising profits. By diversifying your trades and not putting all your money into one trade, you are able to spread out your risk and lessen the impact of any potential losses.
Very true, my sister was once into trading and this was the method she made use of. She had around three accounts or there about, with a small amount on each of them.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.810
Diversifying trades and having multiple accounts with smaller investments is a great way to mitigate risks and boost profits in trading. Having smaller amounts in each account, your sister was able to manage her trades more effectively and maximise her profits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
Diversifying trades and having multiple accounts with smaller investments is a great way to mitigate risks and boost profits in trading. Having smaller amounts in each account, your sister was able to manage her trades more effectively and maximise her profits.
And it also made it easier for planning and budgeting. Back then the profit gotten from each account was used for one thing in particular. So whenever she made profits, she simply channels the earnings to that thing.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.810
Budgeting and planning can be a challenge in trading, but having multiple accounts and smaller investments makes it more manageable and allows for strategic allocation of profits. Your sister had a smart approach to her trading, and I'm sure it paid off in the end.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.843
For me l think that the amount for the trading/stake or capital on the forex exchange doesn't matter at all. What really must be considered are the skills and the ability to execute successful trades.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
For me l think that the amount for the trading/stake or capital on the forex exchange doesn't matter at all. What really must be considered are the skills and the ability to execute successful trades.
To some extent yes. There are some trades you might not be able to take with a small account, trading in gold for example, traders are always advice not to trade in gold if they have an account lesser than a hundred dollars. Then again your trading skills matters a lot. You could have a thousand dollars and still loose it all if you do not have the needed skills to trade.

Back