Which is better Online or offline passive income?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many ways to get money as a passive income source and we can find those works on the online world and also on the offline world, when we try to see each of them the offline passive income sources are Investing in real estate properties and renting them, lending money to individuals or small businesses and earning interest and art galleries and selling hand works are some examples of offline passive income source, and the online passive income sources are online trading, stock market, YouTube and other social media content creators are the online passive income sources.
So in your way which type of passive income source will you choose?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
In some countries offline income is better , because the tech and internet companies are extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting and robbing online workers. Offline, companies are more honest and willing to acknowledge the worker spending their time, online companies are dishonest, they refuse to acknowledge the real online worker, resulting in slavery .

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True also in my country peoples are more active on the offline passive income source and only few peoples are active on the online passive income sources and that is because many online passive income options is not connected with out country bank system.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, offline passive income source is better and more popular than offline passive income source. I would rather earn through real estate investment than through creating and selling digital products online.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, offline passive income source is better and more popular than offline passive income source. I would rather earn through real estate investment than through creating and selling digital products online.
yeah the online world is sometimes hard for running business and getting passive income, and the legit and easy way of passive income will be offline world.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
I just like the idea of passive income sources whether online or offline. it is to go for the ones we like . But I like more of offline passive income sources like Investing in real estate properties

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The offline passive income investment plan have more tangible and more realistic and more trusted than the online passive income strategies, they are easy and can be found everywhere, the only thing that have problem with offline passive income is that it need a lots of money to start it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.030
In my view, offline passive income is better than online passive income, because once your online income starts suddenly certain new policy introduced and your income will stop, rather offline passive income like apartment on rent has its existence so you can go there and manage things physically.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view, offline passive income is better than online passive income, because once your online income starts suddenly certain new policy introduced and your income will stop, rather offline passive income like apartment on rent has its existence so you can go there and manage things physically.
All day every day the offline passive income investment plan have guaranty and its much trustworthy than the online passive income plans.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I choose online passive income methods because they the easiest to run. Offline passive income methods may require you to be physically present most of the time. But with online earning, you can do it from anywhere and any time that you choose. So I prefer to have an active offline earring and earn online passively.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
I like offline business as offline income is better , because online business come more with cheating, exploitation and robbing people making money online. Offline, companies are more honest with their business

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it depends on individual choice but to me I will prefer online passive income but offline main income because what we call passive income shouldn't take much of one time and stress

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In some countries offline income is better , because the tech and internet companies are extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting and robbing online workers. Offline, companies are more honest and willing to acknowledge the worker spending their time, online companies are dishonest, they refuse to acknowledge the real online worker, resulting in slavery .
You are very right, same here in my country , people don't trust anything that deals with investing online because they can easily get away with people's money and still be hard to find them.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it depends on individual choice but to me I will prefer online passive income but offline main income because what we call passive income shouldn't take much of one time and stress
True choosing online or offline passive income source dependes on the person who want to choose, some times offline passive income investment plans needs a lots of money to run it and its bit harder for some of us.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
This will depends people choices but I know a lot of people like me will prefer offline passive income as offline passive income doesn't take one's time and you are still making money

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
For me l prefer offline line passive earning.
This is because l like doing things in person. The offline passive earning like the real estate and property management is one of my favourites.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Most offline investment options like bonds and fixed deposits available to the public are regulated by government agencies, so people are less likely to lose money, online anyone can take deposits.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l prefer offline line passive earning.
This is because l like doing things in person. The offline passive earning like the real estate and property management is one of my favourites.
True most of the times many peoples choose offline work to get a money and to earn some passive income, and that is because the offline work is better with tangible and trusted.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.080
Each has advantages and disadvantages, so do your homework first. Some people make more money via offline passive income, such as renting out an apartment or a condominium, while others make more money from stocks, YouTube, and so on. It is determined by your objectives and skills.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most offline investment options like bonds and fixed deposits available to the public are regulated by government agencies, so people are less likely to lose money, online anyone can take deposits.
True he offline passive income options are more safe and more secure than the online passive income options sine the offline passive income sources are under the control of a government they are safe.

Back