Which is better Online or offline passive income?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
It depends on how much you generate. If you are generating more income online, it is better than offline. However, it is also true that a lot of people are unable to generate passive income online

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
Personally I don't think anyone is better than the other. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It's all about choosing one that best suits you. Having both would also be good, rather than relying on a single source.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I don't think anyone is better than the other. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It's all about choosing one that best suits you. Having both would also be good, rather than relying on a single source.
Yeah, choosing the one which is more suitable and more preferred on for us, we don't have to work online or offline only it is good for other persons, we need to test for our self and see if it profitable.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think both are good, each has its quirks, I generally prefer passive income offline, but I also like passive income online as you need less money to start making money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think both are good, each has its quirks, I generally prefer passive income offline, but I also like passive income online as you need less money to start making money.
True the offline passive income have guaranty, and we can relay on it, but the online works can't be relayed on because simple internet lose also stopes us from earning. and it is not 100% trusted and tangible like the offline passive income source.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me, online earnings are much more interesting and easier than offline, so earning passively online is much easier, because you don’t need to go anywhere, control anyone, you just need referrals that will bring passive income

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.060
Raw Dex
$0.000
The average person can benefit more from online passive income since entry barriers are low, it is more scalable, and has a global reach. Real estate is one of the offline options that requires large investments and active management. They earn well in offline streams, although these streams are once established, they can earn for several decades.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.725
Raw Dex
$0.185
I don't rely on online earnings but on offline passive income because you have the actual assets offline to earn passively, which you can always sell if you see you are not making earnings from them.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.733
I think both sources of passive income are great. You just have to choose those that work best for you in terms of the skills needed and the amount of investment. Also, you can choose to have multiple sources of passive income as long as you can manage them.

Back