Which is better work from home or in office?

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would absolutely take Home, than office. Much more liberating freedom, and when all is done for the day, you can treat yourself to a good night out to dinner. You know? I love it so much. 🥰

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer working from home. I think it all depends on the working environment. Sometimes you find that working from the office is so stressful, the environment is toxic and not welcoming you end yo wishing you worked from home. Sometimes you find working from home being bad since you always get distracted by kids or people you end up not having anything done.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer working from home. I think it all depends on the working environment. Sometimes you find that working from the office is so stressful, the environment is toxic and not welcoming you end yo wishing you worked from home. Sometimes you find working from home being bad since you always get distracted by kids or people you end up not having anything done.
Very true that's a disadvantage if you have a kids at home you can't fully focus because they want your attention.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working from home definitely if it pays well enough.
I've been thinking lately to work from home since I'm not that into socialize to others well except to the close family and a handful trustee friends and I really have to find it so I can be stable when it comes to money.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been thinking lately to work from home since I'm not that into socialize to others well except to the close family and a handful trustee friends and I really have to find it so I can be stable when it comes to money.
Well I hope you do find a good way to work from home Reti ❤️ Unfortunately for me it is not an option since I cannot nurse people from home.

Back