Which is good paying our workers with cash or with bank transfer?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country companies and employers pay for their workers in both cash and also in bank transfer, but most of government jobs payment maid through ban transfers and workers have to open a bank account in a specific bank to get the payments, but some labor workers are only getting paid with cash and the payments are maid every Saturday and also for factory workers the payments are most of the time maid through cash.
In your way which payment is should be done for workers?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The payment method depends on the size of the company. Usually smaller companies with only a few employees are making cash payment, while larger companies will usually transfer funds to the bank account.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The payment method depends on the size of the company. Usually smaller companies with only a few employees are making cash payment, while larger companies will usually transfer funds to the bank account.
The size of the company may not really be the issue,now we can transfer even 1cent to someone so I think it's better to do this through transfer for the safety of our cash from harm rubber

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.308
Most businesses now choose to pay their employees by bank transfer. They must believe it is safer. In my humble opinion, being paid by bank transfer is preferable to being paid in cash.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
Any business organization that pays staff by hand is stuck in the stone age. That's very risky. People can just plan, come on payday and rob the business off all that money. It doesn't take anything to set up auto payments to staff nowadays.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
It depends on the business owner, these days things are changing. Almost everyone have bank accounts, it is a lot easier and safer to pay them through bank transfer than paying them in cash.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
A bank transfer is better than a cash transfer. That's because when money is directly sent to banks, the receiver will at least save some money in the bank. Managing expenses become easier when your funds are in a bank accounts.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most businesses now choose to pay their employees by bank transfer. They must believe it is safer. In my humble opinion, being paid by bank transfer is preferable to being paid in cash.
True, now a days many companies and many business owners made payment through banking system, and many companies choose this because it is safe and easy to do, but the cash payments take some time and there will be some mistakes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
In my own opinion l would say this that, really depends on the workers. Some workers including me would prefer getting paid in cash. This is because the salary is paid in full in cash unlike through banks that involves salary transactional charges.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
It's best to receive the salary through bank transfer. It allows us to save some amount than receive the pay through cash. There's a tendency that you'll become a one day millionaire.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's best to receive the salary through bank transfer. It allows us to save some amount than receive the pay through cash. There's a tendency that you'll become a one day millionaire.
True, paying workers with bank transaction have many uses, like strong security system and low Fraud activates when we use bank transactions for payments, and it is very fast and time saving to use bank payments.

Back