Which is lucrative, business or farming?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone knows that food plays major role in the survival of both mankind and animals. Food is inevitable. As an aspiring investor, that is considering of investing in lucrative investment that would be commanding demands always, which one do you think is best ideal, farming or business?.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Everyone knows that food plays major role in the survival of both mankind and animals. Food is inevitable. As an aspiring investor, that is considering of investing in lucrative investment that would be commanding demands always, which one do you think is best ideal, farming or business?.
Farming is also a business on its own but family is more lucrative than other businesses

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
Farming is also a form business. Since it is a part of business, it is a good chance for farmers to sell their crops locally and internationally, which they are happening now.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Farming is a business on it's own. It is the most essential business one can get into. The problem with Nigeria is that we import most of our food and that is why our currency is in shambles. Still, farming is lucrative.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It depends on the kind of business that you are into which is going to be considered to be more lucrative than farming but generally agriculture is one of the biggest ventures that anyone can go into in life.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
While farming, you are also engaging with business. The produce of your farm will be sold thereby gaining you on what you toiled, so both simultaneity. A farmer is also a businessman. As the backbone of a country, people relied on them so they need to buy what the farmers produce because that is how they earn in their farming businesses.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Farming is also a form business. Since it is a part of business, it is a good chance for farmers to sell their crops locally and internationally, which they are happening now.
Anything that will help us to make money should be considered a business so farming is a business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Business and farming are both lucrative so engaging in any of them is good . farming activities is a business but you would make money according to the activities you do

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I like the observation and correction from others, the herding has a typo error because farming is also a business. But now if we can put it right and ask is the farming business more lucrative as compared to other business ventures? the answer is so difficult in the sense that it all depends on what you would like to set up and what your targets and passion are. However, I must make mention that farming does require a certain degree of hard work and following or adhering to certain conditions. Not forgetting vast land and equipment if we are to be making billions or trillions.

As a beginner with a lot of constraints, it would be hard to set up an industrial or commercial farm block that can be bringing in billions and trillions. But with hard work and dedication, it can be achieved. As for the other businesses then it is quite broad to single out exactly what to venture in but they are a little easy to set up and most importantly may not require such a huge land.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I think farming can be more lucrative than business if handled the way it is supposed to be. For instance farming that would involve the use of irrigation, machinery appropriate fertilizer inputs among other techniques can be very profitable than most businesses.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
The both are all lucrative, it all depends on the availability of space for one to farm, doing business is also very good idea, it all depends on the preference of the individual, but for me o will choose business over farming.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Farming is business so both are synonymous. The prpduce from the farm will be sold and the profit will serve as the gain of their sweats working under the heat of the sun.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Business and farming are both lucrative so engaging in any of them is good . farming activities is a business but you would make money according to the activities you do

This is exactly the same way I feel about business and family because they are both reasonable project that is capable of making you very rich.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
Anything that will help us to make money should be considered a business so farming is a business
You are so right on this. I also think that farming is a form of business. Many people are still aspiring to be in agriculture. They think that money is always coming from the farmlands and the crops are the gems.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If i am not mistaken, farming is also a business. Farming is extremely lucrative, for does who are into it, they are making good amount of Money from farming .

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Farming would still continuing enjoying its potential lucrativeness in as much man is still living and depending on foods to survive.
Without food, no man or animals could survive. Agriculture formed the bedrock on which businesses are built upon. All companies directly or indirectly depends on agriculture for survival.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
The thing is that both are all lucrative, it all depends on the one you can do and doing business is a lot simple also very good idea for skillful hands

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
If i am not mistaken, farming is also a business. Farming is extremely lucrative, for does who are into it, they are making good amount of Money from farming .
You are so right with this notion. Both of these ideas can lead to business. It is best to know how to make the farming into business. If I have the chance, I would want to indulge to agriculture.

Back