Which is more important for investment Money or knowledge?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the investment world everyone wants to be good investor and all we want and all we see is investing our money in good investment plan and get a good amount of moneys, and we all prey that we get a good investment plans, but for investment there are two major thing which are very mandatory to analysis to choose and run an investment for a business, those two things are good knowledge towards investments and money managements and also good amount of moneys, but can we have good investment only with one of those things, if so which is more mandatory?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the investment world everyone wants to be good investor and all we want and all we see is investing our money in good investment plan and get a good amount of moneys, and we all prey that we get a good investment plans, but for investment there are two major thing which are very mandatory to analysis to choose and run an investment for a business, those two things are good knowledge towards investments and money managements and also good amount of moneys, but can we have good investment only with one of those things, if so which is more mandatory?
It does not matter how much knowledge you have, you will never make any profit until you put your money on the table. It's why they say, "Put your money where your mouth is".

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
Both of the ways are very important. However l see the idea of investing the knowledge to be more preferably. This is deemed long term means of investment for the truth of the matter.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You need both but you need knowledge more. You can't invest in what you don't have the knowledge about you would fail. Give a knowledgeable person less money and the person will bring a lot of profit overtime.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need both but you need knowledge more. You can't invest in what you don't have the knowledge about you would fail. Give a knowledgeable person less money and the person will bring a lot of profit overtime.
I agree with your idea, even if money is mandatory and the main thing for investment one can't invest his or her money on investment plan that he or she don't know, knowledge is mandatory for investing and getting profit.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
My point exactly, money is mandatory and the main thing you need more is the investment knowledge. One can't invest money on investment plans that you don't know or understand knowledge is mandatory for investing.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both of the ways are very important. However l see the idea of investing the knowledge to be more preferably. This is deemed long term means of investment for the truth of the matter.
I agree with your opinion, true both money or investment fund and knowledge are the most two important things in the business running world and getting those two will increase the profit of any business. but having good knowledge will have more profit.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Both are very important in investment, but knowledge is much more important as compare to money. Because with knowledge one can get success with little money, but if he has no knowledge then he may loose all his invested money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both are very important in investment, but knowledge is much more important as compare to money. Because with knowledge one can get success with little money, but if he has no knowledge then he may loose all his invested money.
Good explanation, any person who have good knowledge and good skills with experience will manage his or her business better than any person who have now skill and knowledge. so having knowledge is better to work our business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
it wouldn't be a bad idea to run with both money and knowledge . The thing is that the two are the most important things in the business world. Having good knowledge will bring more profit though

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
While it is demanded that you have some knowledge for choosing profitable assets, you cannot invest without having money to invest. Investing is not possible if you do not have money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me I think both are equally important. You could have the capital, but without the knowledge you would end up wasting your capital. You could have the knowledge but without the capital the knowledge is useless.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I think that knowledge comes first, since with knowledge you can start making money and capitalize, with money alone you will not be able to make money investing since you will need knowledge not to lose that money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, knowledge needs to come first in investment world because we need to know which investment idea and investment plan is good for us and which business idea have good profit if we invest out money on it and the only thing we can study those things is with our knowledge.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I once had a sum of 1000 dollars and I thought that if I just invest that amount in shares I will definitely earn but I had no knowledge and I bought them at a very high price and I still have not made a profit from these investments

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my opinion, kowledge is more important as a long-term investment, with your skills you can not only be accepted to work in a well-known company with a large salary, but you can also manage your finances and analyze each investment instrument well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
How could you invest without knowledge and despite having knowledge, how could you invest in the absence of capital? These two words are vital in venturing into investment and business.

Back