Which is more profitable Ethereum or Bitcoin?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If it is based on price value and popularity then I would choose Bitcoin over Ethereum but when it comes to what they can be used for in the crypto net then I wiuld eather fo fir Ethereum as it can be used as gas fee to mint NFT and in airdrops which there have been a lot under the Ethereum Network.
I do not even like I do anything and eat cereal network because the gas field is very much expensive than what I can afford so I will go for all the networks and I can still get what I want

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not even like I do anything and eat cereal network because the gas field is very much expensive than what I can afford so I will go for all the networks and I can still get what I want
But with Ethereum you can make a lot of money with all these memecoins airdrops that have been going on as I have seen a lot crypto lords and even starters that have some certain amount of ETH in their wallets get a lot richer with airdrops using Ethereum for gas fee and make more than $1k from it after using just $10 for gas fee.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
From the results of my research, I can conclude that which one is more profitable between Bitcoin and Ethereum will depend on market conditions, and other factors that affect the prices of the two cryptocurrencies.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Investment in ethereum and bitcoin is profitable. The amount to make would depend on your level of experience on the coins.
You are right, it will really depend on the level of experience and skills to choose the investment time, especially for short-term investments of less than a year, so that investors will correctly predict which Bitcoin or Ethereum is more profitable.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I think you can profit by investing in BItcoin as well as Ethereum. However, history tells us, when bitcoin gains value altcoins will go up by 10 X, so you might profit more by investing in ETH.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The gap in the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum is incomparable. As far as I am concerned, bitcoin is far more profitable but needs more money to hold and invest than Ethereum. B

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The value of Bitcoin makes it more profitable than Ethereum. I know so many people that invested in bitcoin and reaped almost a hundred fold. A little investment in Bitcoin gives massive yield.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
From what i have seen and heard, it seems Ethereum has more projects compared to Bitcoin, and there is still lots of room for Ethereum to grow in terms of price value.

Back