Which is the first music album you bought?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a music fan, and back when I was in high school, there are times when I saved money so I can buy cassette tapes or CDs. I remember the first music album I bought was NSYNC's first album. How about you? Do you remember the first music album you bought?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If i'm not mistaken the first album that i bought was from Indonesian band "Sheila On 7" at 1999, the first album call "Kita" i love this band so much and their song

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If I remember rightly the very first album that I ever bought or should I say my mum bought me was on vinyl and it was a Kylie Minogue album. I remember being a huge fan of Locomotion and because of that, my mum got me the album.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If i'm not mistaken the first album that i bought was from Indonesian band "Sheila On 7" at 1999, the first album call "Kita" i love this band so much and their song
I am from Philippines but I am aware of Sheila on 7 and other Indonesian bands because I often see them on MTV Asia.
If I remember rightly the very first album that I ever bought or should I say my mum bought me was on vinyl and it was a Kylie Minogue album. I remember being a huge fan of Locomotion and because of that, my mum got me the album.
Wow! That's classic. Lucky and Especially for You are on the album?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from Philippines but I am aware of Sheila on 7 and other Indonesian bands because I often see them on MTV Asia.

Wow! That's classic. Lucky and Especially for You are on the album?
OMG, do you like them? I missed the good old days, MTV era was amazing, i'm glad that i was the part of MTV Asia generation, do you still remember the VJ's? Because of MTV i know some Philllipines band like Rivermaya, they sti exist?

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bob Marley's album but I can remember the title. It have been long time ago. My father loved the music and I have to let him have it. He treasured the music till his last days.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OMG, do you like them? I missed the good old days, MTV era was amazing, i'm glad that i was the part of MTV Asia generation, do you still remember the VJ's? Because of MTV i know some Philllipines band like Rivermaya, they sti exist?
Yeah! I miss MTV Asia. It's not the same as before. I know Sheila on 7 had the song "Dan". Anggun is also an Indonesian singer, and I liked her songs "Snow on Sahara" and "Rose in the Wind".
Rvermaya is not that active anymore, but they had great English songs then, which sounds like Coldplay.
I remember the VJs on MTV like Nadya Hutagalung, Mike and sister Casey Kasem, VJ Sarah, Donita, Greg, and many more.

Back