Which is the most active paid to post forum?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes you are right, I feel that way too. All members on this site are friendly and kind. They are not stingy with information, they even patiently taught me about other sites that he suggested I join there.
Correct. I love this forum because we have a wonderful opportunity to earn some money here and learn new things as well.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined Forumcoin and RIF. I don't quite like the interface of Forumcoin and they need the member to buy a link when redeeming reward. Now, I just focus on RIF. I like the interface. The owner and admin are friendly and responsive.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have joined Forumcoin and RIF. I don't quite like the interface of Forumcoin and they need the member to buy a link when redeeming reward. Now, I just focus on RIF. I like the interface. The owner and admin are friendly and responsive.
You mean how to buy links on Forumcoin? Don't we when we reach 500 points, we are only told to chat admin to exchange our points? I just found out that I was asked to buy a link.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
You mean how to buy links on Forumcoin? Don't we when we reach 500 points, we are only told to chat admin to exchange our points? I just found out that I was asked to buy a link.
Yes, you need to buy a link to redeem. I didn't do that because I have exchanged Forumcoins for RIF dollars with a member here. But to save the hassle, I just focus posting on RIF for now.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I am on almost all the paid to post forums popularly available on the internet. At least, I have an account on all of them.

Of all the forums I am on, I think RIF is the most active forum. Which one is the most active forum for you?
Are you asking the forum that we are active in or the forum that is active itself? If you ask about the forum that I am active on then it is rif but beermoneyforum is the most active forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Are you asking the forum that we are active in or the forum that is active itself? If you ask about the forum that I am active on then it is rif but beermoneyforum is the most active forum.
I doubt that beer Money forum is the most active forum. I am on beer Money forum and it is not even near as active as RIF. Five minutes after you drop a post here, you would get a reply.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
If you are talking about activities and users, I think the most active forum is Beer money Forum. I used to post on this forum through the forum wheel but I have never posted after it became stand alone paid to post forum

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
It is one forum that someone can make good pay if someone dedicates the time to work there. 10 cents from 5 comments every hour can easily earn you $1.2 every day.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I am on almost all the paid to post forums popularly available on the internet. At least, I have an account on all of them.

Of all the forums I am on, I think RIF is the most active forum. Which one is the most active forum for you?
You are really trying for being on all the paid to post forums. From all the forums I am working on I think RIF is the most active and also the most interesting one

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would have said BMF but their issue of banning people without even giving warning or any notice is what makes me dislike them, but they kind of have few similarities with RIF

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
You are really trying for being on all the paid to post forums. From all the forums I am working on I think RIF is the most active and also the most interesting one
I have an account with virtually all if them. I am not active on them. I am only active on Bizdustry, Postbucks and RIF. O am trying to work out a way to touch all the forums daily.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account with virtually all if them. I am not active on them. I am only active on Bizdustry, Postbucks and RIF. O am trying to work out a way to touch all the forums daily.
On that's good, I also have an account on some of the paid to post forums and I find to easy to work on only three, RIF, lumoxchange and trendri. But I still like RIF than the rest

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
On that's good, I also have an account on some of the paid to post forums and I find to easy to work on only three, RIF, lumoxchange and trendri. But I still like RIF than the rest
How is Trendri now? Is the payment prompt as it used to be. The absence of a a fully functional donate function on that admin's site is holding back the site. I understand his concerns though.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How is Trendri now? Is the payment prompt as it used to be. The absence of a a fully functional donate function on that admin's site is holding back the site. I understand his concerns though.
The site is still doing well, trendri pays promptly but can be late sometimes. It is actually the first forum that paid me before I even know about RIF. The site is nice just that their daily limit is too small just 0.7$

Back