Which is the most effective business training method?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
In order to foster the loyalty and respect required for an engaged staff, training should be a crucial component of a company's program. On-the-job training is one of the best forms of learning, which can occasionally be augmented with specialized courses. Employees will need training in how to correctly use new tools as they are put into use in the workplace.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In order to foster the loyalty and respect required for an engaged staff, training should be a crucial component of a company's program. On-the-job training is one of the best forms of learning, which can occasionally be augmented with specialized courses. Employees will need training in how to correctly use new tools as they are put into use in the workplace.
I agree that training is important for boosting loyalty and respect in employees ojt training can be an effective form of learning and specialized courses can supplement this training. Employees should be trained on how to correctly use new tools and technologies as they are introduced in the workplace.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On the job training is better for the organization and the employee. That's because as the staff is working, he gains experience and still offers his services to the company.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is very important to always train your workers when they are hired because that is the only way they would be educated very well on how to carry out their duties effectively.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that training enhances the employee's skills and his/her engagement with the company. On the job training is one the most effective training methods. Other than that, you may send the staff to take courses relevant to his/her jobs.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sending a staff on a special course is not something I would subscribe to. This era, staff have no inkling of loyalty to any employer.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The type of training will depend on the type of business. Some business will require in training while others will require sending to especially training. Business that requires production need in-training of staffs while business that involves rendering services may need sending staffs to special courses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yesh I always like the idea of On-the-job training which one learns through daily work he or she is s doing it is one of the ideal way of learning,

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I am not in favor of hiring staff and then training them. I like hiring well trained staff so that I do not have to spend time and money to train my work force.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not think there is actually a system or style considered as the most effective, cause the method that might work for the next person might not work for you. Just find the method that suits you more.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For most people to understand how well these are done, you have to do it in there presence. After explain and describing the functions of the tools it is important to practice it too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
On the job training is better for the organization and the employee. That's because as the staff is working, he gains experience and still offers his services to the company.
Training is very good for every kind of organisation
It will help you to know the right thing to do

Back