Referral Index Forum

Dear Visitor,

Welcome to Referral Index Forum (RIF)!

We are happy that you decided to stop by and take a look at our website! What exactly is RIF? RIF is an online webmaster community forum that rewards its members for being active within the community.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Which is your best earning site so far?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Hearts
💖1,430
RIF Cash
$7.828
But I don't see you active on RIF often. How did you earn $1 for four days? Any secret which you can share here
I spend 2 hours here in the evening and in the day at 9 to 9:30 it's my break hours so I spend it here. In the afternoon at 1 to 1:30,it's also my break time. I also do activities in RIF and PB time sharing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Hearts
💖571
RIF Cash
$14.158
Pay per post is my pride now. Though, the money is not big enough but at least I know how much am making per time. Secondly, I love everything about posting and commenting on posts. Thank God for forum like RIF and beermoneyforum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Hearts
💖1,430
RIF Cash
$7.828
Its better to use our free time wisely on our favorite websites and through these we can expect to make some decent money
That is what I am doing. I am spending my spare time doing business in a forum. Time is gold and I have to utilize it profitably. The small amount I will earn will increase after some days.

Last edited: