Which is your favorite Crypto wallet?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two cryptocurrency wallet that I like is trust wallet and coinomi. And I like coinomi wallets if I want to secure my wallet because we can encrypt our passphrase on coinomi

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I like Exodos. It is a desktop wallet. I also like the Coinbasew wallet as it is a non-custodial wallet. I have an account on trust wallet but never used it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried 2-3 wallets in my short journey of crypto currency and by far I'm satisfied with Trust Wallet. I'm only unable to understand how swap works on the website.

Which is your favorite Crypto wallet?
No trust wallet is a very good one in exchange but to me I had prefer to make use of binance to do anything even though I share my portfolio within 300 exchange is so as not to lose all my assets in case anything happens.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No trust wallet is a very good one in exchange but to me I had prefer to make use of binance to do anything even though I share my portfolio within 300 exchange is so as not to lose all my assets in case anything happens.
The truth is that you cannot exchange coun on Trustwallet. If you want to do that, you will make use of the browser on trustable and you can login to your pancakeswap account to be able to exchange coin

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that you cannot exchange coun on Trustwallet. If you want to do that, you will make use of the browser on trustable and you can login to your pancakeswap account to be able to exchange coin
This is one of the reasons why I do not make use of trust wallet in my trading's I only transfer from my first wallet account to my binance account if I want to do anything as I use trust wallet to collect bitcoin from your platform then transfer it to balance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is one of the reasons why I do not make use of trust wallet in my trading's I only transfer from my first wallet account to my binance account if I want to do anything as I use trust wallet to collect bitcoin from your platform then transfer it to balance.
That is a good one too. Like I said earlier that we all have our choices and the fact that I use Binance to save does not mean that it is the best. I use it to save money too but not like Binance

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a good one too. Like I said earlier that we all have our choices and the fact that I use Binance to save does not mean that it is the best. I use it to save money too but not like Binance
Actually I had trust wallet first before getting to know more about finance and it became my favourite for trading and doing other things that has to do it cryptocurrency but I still make use of trust wallet one way or the other.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Actually I had trust wallet first before getting to know more about finance and it became my favourite for trading and doing other things that has to do it cryptocurrency but I still make use of trust wallet one way or the other.
Trustwallet cannot help you to trade cryptocurrency. You can only trade cryptocurrency on Binance and on some other platforms but not trustwallet. I guess it is advisable to make your research

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am still sticking with trust wallet and faucet pay although I have installed ku coin too but still I am yet to deposit or receive any payment in ku coin wallet

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am still sticking with trust wallet and faucet pay although I have installed ku coin too but still I am yet to deposit or receive any payment in ku coin wallet
It is better to stick to what you know and it is also good to try out new platforms to see how the work and to see if you will love them but I'm not even ready to try out anything for now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am thinking about it and also thinking that I should also try binance and then get paid in crypto and keep these there so that I can earn some interest on these

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I can say that l have realized that most crypto wallets work almost the same with some differences.
Post automatically merged:

I too use the exodus as one of the crypto wallets that l am using currently.

Back