Which makes more young millionaires between forex and crypto?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There has been some kind of debate by some people about which of the following trading makes more young millionaires online as it regards to forex trading and crypto trading which to an extent I believe that they are all making millions for young people out there who have mastered the art of trading with any among the two.
I want to know which you think makes more young millionaires.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though there are lots of forex traders but i think majority of the young ones today go for crypto trading. There are also some who tend to go for both.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though there are lots of forex traders but i think majority of the young ones today go for crypto trading. There are also some who tend to go for both.
sure I know of someone who does both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading and the person is making quite some certain amount of money from it and he is now trying to build an empire for himself with the profit that he is making from both.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
If we only talk about which one produces more young millionaires, forex or crypto, of course forex trading has created more young millionaires because forex trading has been around since 1970, and we haven't been born yet, but Bitcoin has only been born since 2009, that's also not yet traded.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we only talk about which one produces more young millionaires, forex or crypto, of course forex trading has created more young millionaires because forex trading has been around since 1970, and we haven't been born yet, but Bitcoin has only been born since 2009, that's also not yet traded.
Even with the fact that crypto currency is just born not so long ago it has made a lot of young Pope millionaires overnight from airdrops and trading that they do make in crypto and forex has also been making millionaires for a long time but young minds easily get millions from crypto

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Even with the fact that crypto currency is just born not so long ago it has made a lot of young Pope millionaires overnight from airdrops and trading that they do make in crypto and forex has also been making millionaires for a long time but young minds easily get millions from crypto
There are differences in fundamental aspects between forex and crypto, forex really depends on the economic and political conditions of a country that issues the fiat money you are trading and global economic conditions, forex (fiat money) is always controlled by the central bank of a country, because of that forex will not fall in total unless the country is destroyed. As for crypto, recently the Chiba token price fell by up to 98% due to rugpull.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are actually right on this as many have been made millionaires through forex trading for it has been there long before the coming of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think both have the possibility of creating young millionaires, but I think that crypto is much younger than the forex market, and therefore I think it has created more young millionaires forex market, crypto is still too young, although it has had some brutal revaluations.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think both have the possibility of creating young millionaires, but I think that crypto is much younger than the forex market, and therefore I think it has created more young millionaires forex market, crypto is still too young, although it has had some brutal revaluations.
We all know crypto is youngboy the rate at which it has made young millionaires makes it to overshadow forex and percentage of young people who has been made millionaires through trading in forex but nevertheless they are both good I'm making young millionaires out there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
We all know crypto is youngboy the rate at which it has made young millionaires makes it to overshadow forex and percentage of young people who has been made millionaires through trading in forex but nevertheless they are both good I'm making young millionaires out there.
Yes, each one has its advantages and disadvantages, and both must be studied in depth, any market is good if you really know about it, you just have to take advantage of the opportunities.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And
Yes, each one has its advantages and disadvantages, and both must be studied in depth, any market is good if you really know about it, you just have to take advantage of the opportunities.
Is crypto market is a bit easier to understand than that of forex trading many Young ones have taken the opportunity to learn it and master the art of crypto trading which has been making them a lot of money over the years.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Anyone can just start trading cryptocurrency at any amount and level on different exchange platforms. Unlike forex which requires a relatively high capital to enter. And anyone irrespective of geographical location can start trading crypto.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyone can just start trading cryptocurrency at any amount and level on different exchange platforms. Unlike forex which requires a relatively high capital to enter. And anyone irrespective of geographical location can start trading crypto.
That is one thing that I love about crypto currency as it regards to its simplicity and the fact that anybody could be able to start up with any amount and not a fixed amount of money to be used on it just like it is with forex trading.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think forex traders make more money and it is very quick for you to make money on forex but people run away from it because it is hard and you can lose your money on it at any time

Back