Which of the affiliate programs is the best?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you are talking about affiliate business, there are 2 major affiliate programs in the market. One is more profitable than the other and one is more flexible than the other as well.
In affiliate marketing, we have one that paypersale and the other payperlead. In the former, you would only be paid when sales are made. That is, if you are able to convince the prospective until he buys the product. Then your commission would be paid.
In the latter, you don't have to make sales but leads. Only what they want from you is to convince the prospects to submit their details which might be emails, codes, account infos etc.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I tried to work on Involve Asia. Unfortunately, I lost interest because it does not earn fast there. It is a waste of time and not worth it to on this affiliate program site.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried to work on Involve Asia. Unfortunately, I lost interest because it does not earn fast there. It is a waste of time and not worth it to on this affiliate program site.
May you kindly explain how this involveAsia works?.
Affiliate program is a very complex program that consist of various features. Your area of concentration would determine the success you are going to have in it. As for me, I found pay per lead program very easy. I don't need to sell any products before making my money. Just know how you are going to convince prospects.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best affiliate program depends on your individual needs and goals, including factors such as commission rates, product relevance, payment terms, and support resources. Popular affiliate programs include Amazon Associates, ClickBank and ShareASale.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I do not really think there is a particular affiliate marketing program that one can actually call the best. Each and everyone of us have different needs and as well preference. The best for you might not be the best for the next person.

Back