Which of these busineses is more stressful to run?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Some businesses can be very stressful to run and manage. Trust me, I have ran some. So among these businesses, which is most stressful and less stressful to run?

Food Business- You have to make sure it is ready on time.
Poultry Business: You almost have to live with them birds.
Crop Farming: Wedding, clearing is not easy.

Feel free to add your own.
In my opinion, the most stressful is the food business, especially food that spoils quickly. So, it should run out in a day. It was very tiring, shopping at night, cooking in the morning and continuing to serve customers, cleaning places and cooking utensils, and so on. So, feeling very tired because of lack of rest.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Imo, no business can stress us out, if we run it on the basis of a hobby and full of responsibility and seriousness. All businesses will create stress if the products/services we offer are not accepted in the market.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From my experience, poultry business is the most stressful on that list. You already mentioned that you can't go out when running a poultry business. Maximum duration you can be away is 3 hours.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Imo, no business can stress us out, if we run it on the basis of a hobby and full of responsibility and seriousness. All businesses will create stress if the products/services we offer are not accepted in the market.
It's true that it is, but unfortunately not everyone works according to their passion and hobbies. Some are forced to do something they don't like because of the demands of economic conditions.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some businesses can be very stressful to run and manage. Trust me, I have ran some. So among these businesses, which is most stressful and less stressful to run?

As far as I am concerned, there is no physical business that is not stressful to run because it is something that will need your attention on daily basis without any compromise.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are businesses that are soft work. Think of a POS agent who goes to the shop, sits down, watches movie on phone and does transactions when a custom comes.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not easy to run a food business. The fast foods I know don't even close fully for staff. They have to prepare food for patrons that would come early the following day.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
In my own

In my own opinion, and based on careful research and observations, I feel poultry business is the most stressful among them all, it requires your intensive attention as any little mistake could lead to their deaths which in turn means loss of massive profits.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
The three businesses cited in your post are not easy to operate. It will be less stressful if there are hired men to work for you. They need man power and sufficient capital.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
In my own

In my own opinion, and based on careful research and observations, I feel poultry business is the most stressful among them all, it requires your intensive attention as any little mistake could lead to their deaths which in turn means loss of massive profits.
It depends on how you set up your poultry business. I have a friend who has secured his poultry farm and leaves the farm in the morning and comes back in the evening with no issues. He just gives the birds all what they need.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I have worked for a technology firm. More specifically, the company offered software for fashion designers. I worked in the Customer support department. It was quite a stressful job because I always had to answer queries from customers. If the server was down, I had to work overnight to handle customers around the world.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
It is really hard to give exact answers. My uncle has a poultry business, buyers come to his farm to pick up eggs, My father has farming business and buyers come to the farm to get the produce.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think what would feel stressful for one person might not be for another based on capabilities. For me, I won't find poultry stressful maybe because I have been here for a long time and understand the intrigues of the business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000

I think it's poultry business, poultrymen birds require much care and this means you must always check on each and everyone of them everyday so as to know when they are feeling sick and take good care of them on time before it spreads to others

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's poultry business, poultrymen birds require much care and this means you must always check on each and everyone of them everyday so as to know when they are feeling sick and take good care of them on time before it spreads to others
I am a poultry farmer and I just go to the farm once a day. My staff leaves by 10 and goes back to the farm around 3pm. When you have established a system in your poultry farm, you don't need to be going there everyday.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a poultry farmer and I just go to the farm once a day. My staff leaves by 10 and goes back to the farm around 3pm. When you have established a system in your poultry farm, you don't need to be going there everyday.
Wow, if this is the case then it's actually not really stressful , well that may be to you ,since you have made sure you do the necessary things and have taken several measures and precautions.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, if this is the case then it's actually not really stressful , well that may be to you ,since you have made sure you do the necessary things and have taken several measures and precautions.
When you have made your farm secure and hygienic, you don't have anything to worry about. You have enough feeders and drinkers to stock food and water for them. You can go your way. That is for the meat producing poultry o.

Back